chapter eight

"You know we could at least try to get along, for the sake of the pack." Thayer said after almost 3 hours of sitting in silence. "And how do you suppose we do that?" I asked, slightly thinking about going along with his idea. "Well, we can start by getting to know each other. I mean I've know you forever, but I don't actually know you."

"Yes because you and my brother spent more of your time stalking me than being a friend."

"So let's try to be friends. Ask me something, anything." Thayer said, placing his hand on my leg once again, dulling my heat. "How many girls have you slept with?" I asked. "Don't ask things you don't want to know." He said, now massaging my calf muscle. "I want to know."

"I don't know Haley, a lot of girls. Ten that I know of." He said, as I rolled my eyes. "But that was before you. You act like your completely innocent here. How many guys have you slept with?"

"Three." I told him, "But none of them meant anything to me." "So sex doesn't mean anything to you?" Thayer asked, moving his hand up higher on my leg. "Not at all." I replied, stupidly letting him trail his hand up higher and higher on my leg. "Me either." He looked at me, his face getting closer and his hand now at my inner thigh. "So if we had sex, just so your heat will go away, your saying it would be okay? Since it means nothing?"

I'm not sure if it was my wolf, or my heat, or what, but for some crazy reason I slowly nodded my head.

His lips slowly made their way to mine, and it was like fireworks. He laid me back on the bed, slowly kissing all the way down my neck. Before I knew it my shirt was off, followed by his, then the boxers he was allowing me to borrow, and finally his pants and boxers...