chapter nine

The next morning I woke up to Thayer kissing my neck. I moaned out of pleasure, I felt much better today than I did yesterday. "Well good morning." Thayer laughed and then started kissing down my body. "Thayer I thought this was a one time thing." I said between moans, his mouth felt so good. "See, I've been thinking. What if it wasn't just a one time thing." He said looking up at me. "What do you mean? You know we'll never work out in a relationship." I asked rolling my eyes. "No, trust me babe, I know neither of us know how to relationship. I'm thinking more of a benefits relationship. Because I don't know about you but that was the best I've had."

"So your saying you want to go on about our lives, with all the benefits of having a mate?" I asked, a little confused. "Something like that. We're not tied down, but we can still... you know." He laughed then went back to sucking on my neck. "So we're mates.. for all of the benefits?" I asked. "Yeah, we're mates with benefits." He said.

"And when exactly do these benefits begin?" I asked, starting to be turned on by his lips on my body. "I'm thinking about right now." He said, sexily. "Yeah, now is good." I said through my moans...

__________
A couple weeks passed, and the benefits thing was still happening. Thayer seemed to really be enjoying not being tied down. As for me, I'm not too sure.

I got up and dressed to go to school. I wore some navy high waisted shorts, a lace tank top, and a light pink blazer with some silver heels and curled my hair.

I sat down in first period and a couple moments later Thayer walked in. The teacher called the roll and started teaching the lesson when Thayer whispered,"What are you wearing?" I whispered back,"Clothes."

"Not enough of them." He whispered, grabbing my side from under the desk. I swatted his hand away. "Meet me at your locker five minutes into next class?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

See the thing about all of these random hook-ups is, I'm kind of starting to get feelings for Thayer.

________
I got to my next class and sat beside Kat. She happened to know about the benefits, and my developing feelings for Thayer. I was sort of jumpy and kept looking at my phone, waiting to go meet Thayer. "What's gotten into you?" Kat asked laughing at me. "I've got to um, go to the bathroom."

"At a certain time?" She asked with that I know what your up to look on her face. "I'm supposed to meet Thayer in two minutes." I whispered. Kat nodded her head, while laughing. I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the nurse. I walked outside and to my locker to find Thayer. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a closet down the hall, where we had benefits while everyone was in class.

_______
"Thayer, the teacher is going to wonder where I went." I laughed trying to put my clothes back on as fast as he was taking them back off. "How about we just go home." He whispered into the side of my neck.

"I'm not alpha, I can't get away with that like you can." I said, turning around to look him in his beautiful eyes. "I'll tell them alpha's orders, you have to leave now." I kissed his lips and buried my head into his chest. "Trust me, I wish we could, but I can't miss today."

"Fine, but your staying at the pack house tonight." Thayer said, now helping me get dressed.
_________

After school I went home, got some clothes, then went to the pack house. Ever since I turned 18 my parents and brother don't really care what I do. "I'm staying with Kat again." I yelled before walking out the door. I sent Kat a text asking for her to cover for me then got in my car and went to Thayer's.

I sat in his room and did my homework while I waited for him to get home. Finally about an hour later Thayer he came in. We laid in his bed all night, watching movies. Finally when it got late he kissed the top of my head and said," Goodnight baby girl, I love you."