|49.| Reason- Asano Gakushū X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Relationships, my dear students," She started, "start with strong affections between 2 individuals towards each other, specifically love. Thus, they date. When a relationship gets deeper, they tend to smooch and all those things that you shouldn't be doing yet."

"What is love you ask?" She asked, "Love is wonderful. Love is beautiful. Love is color to your black and white life. Yet, love may be painful. It may be miserable. It may be bitter. Yet, we still love because we need it. We need that special person to provide us affection, care, pleasure. It lets us feel crazy things. Seeing the person you love makes you happier. It makes your heart beat faster. It makes us feel nervous. It makes us feel like there are butterflies flying around your tummy. It makes you unable to think straight. And when senpai notices you, you can't stop smiling."

"Sensei... You're getting out of the topic." Araki coughed.

You shifted your attention to your teacher. 'So that's what I was feeling...' You thought. Your eyes landed on Gakushuu and a smile crept your lips as you turned to face to the window. You didn't pay attention to your teacher anymore, instead you were thinking how you would convey your feelings to him.

Time passed and you didn't listen to a word that your teacher said. You just daydreamed the whole period, actually the whole morning classes.

The bell rang signalling that morning classes were over and that lunch break is starting. You jumped out from your chair and ran to Gakushuu, "Asano-kun!!!"

He looked at you with a confused look, "What is it, (L/N)-san?"

"You. Roof. 5 minutes. " You said and ran out of the classroom.

"What's with (L/N)-chan today?" Ren asked.

"I don't know.. I'll find out sooner anyway." Gakushuu replied and stood up from his seat.

You stood by the railings with a gentle breeze caressing your cheeks letting your hair sway. Looking at the trees down below, you were humming with a smile painted on your face. You stopped when you heard the door open. You turned and saw Gakushuu approaching you.

Before he could speak you spoke, "You!!! You!!! You're the reason why!! It's been you all along. " You said with slight annoyance in your tone. He slightly tilted his head to the side.

You went closer to him, about half a meter's distance and slightly smiled "You don't even know what your doing to me. You don't know what your making me feel. You don't know anything for the first time!!"

"Excuse me?" Gakushuu said, still not getting the idea of what you were trying to say.

You placed your hands on your hips and slightly bent forward, "Well, let me tell you." You said in a soothing voice and stood up with your hands on your back. "Y'see, you're the reason why I'm so eager to go to school, why I try to look a bit prettier every morning, why I try to get your attention, why I'm more mindful to my body and what I wear. You're changing me."

Gakushuu just stood there unsure of what to do and you let out a laugh, "You still don't get it?"

You giggled and skipped towards him. The moment was slow. You weren't sure how long you have been talking. You could see it though, what your teacher was describing. Color. Color all around you. Pink, yellow, peach, white, beautiful soft and warm colors were surrounding the both of you. It's as if this moment was a beautiful painting brought to life and you were in it.

Once you were beside him, you whispered, "I like you." And skipped a few more steps until you were a meter behind him.

He turned to face you and gave a surprised look. You smiled once more but before he could speak you spoke again, "That's all what I have to say. See you later." You turned around letting the wind brush your hair.

**End

GAHHH!! Finally found the internet!! Couldn't publish the one shots because of turtle net.

Soooo, I think this is the only one that I'll be publishing today. The others are here, waiting to be published but the internet won't let me. =)3= And I even have some one shots dedicated to some of you guys... curse you internet...

But yeahh. I wasn't able to do the flooding thing....*sobs* IM A HORRIBLE AUTHOR-CHAN!!!

Merry Christmas btwww. ^^

I'll try to update before 25.. yeahhh. It's 24 here... I should publish aaaall them todayyyy. XDD So that I can watch anime right after Christmas. XDD

Anyways.. Thank you for still reading my one shots and for voting. :)

| Coming Up |

- Akabane Karma X Reader