Surprise. Surprise.

Mirakle.

---

"Mira."

I shuffled in my sleep.

"Miraa." Someone said singing slightly, shaking me.

"Leave me 'lone." I moaned.

"Wake that ass up!" They replied, slapping me on my ass.

"What the fuck?" I semi-yelled, jumping up. Once I noticed who it was, I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

I proceeded to doing my daily morning routine.

---

I wiped my mouth with the hand towel and walked out the bathroom, to find Eric sitting on the bed.

I didn't even acknowledge him as I began to maneuver around him.

I'd been ignoring him ever since we visited his parents which was about a week ago.

"Still ignoring me huh?" He said, standing up.

I looked at him from over my shoulder and shrugged, continuing to get dressed.

"Alright man." He said nonchalantly.

A few seconds later, I heard the door open and slam shut.

"Damn child." I whispered to myself.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" I answered the phone, grabbing it off the hook and lacing up my shoes.

"You ready boo?" Harmonie's voice rang through the receiver.

Harmonie called me up last night, begging me to hang out with her today. It didn't really take much, seeing as though I needed some free time from Eric's nagging.

"Yup, coming out now." I replied.

"Okay." She replied, hanging up.

I walked out the room, grabbing my keys off the counter and spraying some last minute perfume.

I locked the front door, finding Eric sitting on the porch talking to somebody on the phone.

"Hol on real quick." He said to the person on the phone.

I was already halfway at the car door.

"Where you going?" He asked, stepping in front of me.

I rolled my eyes at him once again and stepped around him. I hopped in the car and looked over at Harmonie, who was smirking.

"What?" I asked irritably.

"Trouble in paradise?" She asked, shaking her head.

I sucked my teeth and began pouting as she stopped at a red light.

"He leaves for the tour in less than a week and he didn't even tell me. I had to find out through a fucking conversation with his parents Harms. His parents." I said, biting my lip.

"Damn I'm sorry Mira." She said, looking over at me. "I know you got in that ass."

"Nope. I'm ignoring his ass." I replied.

"Damn that's even worse." She said.

"I just don't know what to do. I love him so much but he knows how to push my buttons." I sighed.

"Well I know what could help with you mild depression." She smiled.

"I doubt anything could help." I said, looking out the window.