Unexpected Run In.

Eric.

After I dropped off Mirakle, I drove over to where the boys and I hang. I started thinking about her. She just popped up unexpectedly and that's what made this whole situation even better. I mean she's just everything, a definite change of what I'm used to, it's great. She's great. At this point I wasn't even tryna get in her pants. Shit, who I'm kidding, of course I do but I wanna get to know her first forreal forreal. I pulled up to the meet up. I walked in to loud ass music, the normal.

"Eric!" I heard Cube and Dre yell.

"Wassup yall?" I said dapping both of em up.

"Hey Eric." Two of these random girls said, walking pass me. I just looked at them and nodded my head. I wasn't even paying attention to them forreal.

"So wassup?" I asked the boys.

"Nothing much." Cube said shrugging.

"Maan moms on my case again, talking bout I don't have a real damn job. Shit at least I make something." Dre said, bitching.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Yeaah, about that. I was thinking that we could maybe do our own thing. Since yall got the talent, I could manage." I said, half-serious.

"Man you know that's not a bad idea." Cube said, sitting up in his chair.

"But yall think it'll work, I mean I'm down for anything." Dre said rubbing his hands together.

"If yall really wanna go through with it then yeaah." I replied, surprised that they were taking it so seriously.

We all looked at each other, smiling.

"Oh yeah." Cube said, smiling and nodding.

--- Back at the daycare ---

Mirakle.

I turned around to see Jahron, my bestfriend from back home.

"Jahron!" I said, running up to him and giving him a bear hug.

He chuckled. "Lil Mira. Well you all grown up now." He said, looking me up and down, pulling at his chin hair playfully.

"Yeaaaah." I giggled. "How ya been?"

"I've been alright, living life, ya know?" He said. "What about you though, minnime? What you doing here?" Jahron moved here like 4 months before I did. It crushed me because we were sooo close and he just up and left. I forgave him for it because it wasn't his fault and shit happens. Can't spend your whole life, holding a grudge.

"Yup, I know. Same here but you know Pops passed so moms sent me here with my aunt to get a fresh start." I said walking over to the couch in the waiting area, he followed me and sat.

"Daaamn, yeaah I remember but I'm sorry again for your lost, he was like my father too." I nodded. Jahron's father was never in his life. His mom worked so hard for both of them, plus his older brother Jaheim, who also lived in Cali.

"Who you here for though?" I asked mugging him playfully. "Is there a lil Jahron, you didn't tell me about?"

"If there was, you would be the first to know, you're still my bestfriend." He winked. "I'm here for Jaheim's daughter Jahira."

"Ohh, Hira." I smiled. She was my favorite, always well behaved and stayed to herself.

"So obviously you two have met." He chuckled.

"Yeaaah, she's the sweetest." I said.

"Uncle RonRon!" Jahira came running over to him as he scooped her in his arms.

"Hira!" He semi-yelled. She giggled with her 5 teeth.

After about 20 more minutes of talking to Jahron, Jahira was getting restless so they left. Not before he gave me his number and told me to call him as soon as I got home or he would hunt me down and hurt me. I just laughed and said whatever. It was now around 4:30 and I was placing the toys and everything left behind from the kids when I felt some arms wrap around my waist.

"Eric." I whispered.

"You ready?" He said, kissing my neck. His arms and hands touring my body, stopping at my butt.

"Almost." I replied, turning around, it was getting hot.

"Okay, I'll be outside, in the car." He said, kissing my cheek and walking out. I let out the breath I was holding in and quickly finished up.

---
Okay so there will be a lot of modifications in this book, I want to tailor it as my own so some names will changed and some events. Just bear with me❤️. Jahron in your imagination😏

Comment, Vote & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊