Nice Phone Chat.

Mirakle.

When we got in the car, there was an eerie silence. Eric just focused on the road, barely paying me any mind. I wonder what he's thinking bout.

"Everything okay?" I asked him, truly concerned and touching his shoulder. He jumped a lil.

"Yeah." He said, still irritated.

"You su-" I began.

"Won't you just mind your bidness?" He yelled a lil.

Partially in shock, I said "Cool." He sighed.

"Mi-" He started.

"Nah. It's cool." I said raising my voice a lil bit and looking at the window. He rubbed his hand over his face.

We pulled up to my house, which I didn't know he knew where I lived, and I didn't wanna ask due to his shitty attitude. I got out and started walking to the door, not saying bye or anything, he ran up and grabbed my arm.

"What?" I rolled my eyes at him and snatched my arm away.

"I'm sorry." He said pouting.

"It aight." I said turning around once more. "Call me when you're done being pissy paul."

"Hol' up." He said turning me around and lifting my chin to look at him. "I'm sorry, I really am. People just be on dumbshit."

"Well that's not my fault, I ain't do-" I didn't even get to finish.

He kissed me. On the lips.

"I'm sorry." He said once again, against my lips. I was still in a daze as I leaned in for another kiss. He laughed and kissed me again. He lips felt so heavenly.

"You forgive me baby?" He smiled into the kiss.

"No." I said walking away but running back for another one. He laughed again.

"Goodnight Mirakle." He yelled behind me.

"Goodnight Eric." I yelled back.

When I got in the house, auntie and Harms were sleep so I just went in my room and got ready for a shower. It was around 2.

As I laid back in bed for the past 2 hours, I thought about my night with Eric, from the club, to the afterparty. I was trying to go to sleep but I just couldn't. I went downstairs to get me some ice cream and as I was grabbing a spoon, my phone started to ring, loudly. I ran upstairs as quick as I could, to avoid any commotion.

"Hello." I said out of breath.

"Heey?" Eric's soothing voice rang through the receiver.

"Hey you." I said sitting, still out of breath.

"Damn, what was you doing?" He laughed.

"I was downstairs and when you called, I ran up here to stop it from ringing." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, you okay?" He said.

"Yeah I'm good, wasup?" I said eating my ice cream.

"Nothing, chilli-" he began but I cut him off.

"Hol' up, I just noticed something, how did you get my number?" I questioned.

"I have my ways." I could feel his smirk through the phone.

"Wow and stop smirking, that's a bit stalkerish."

He laughed. "Well, I guess I'm a stalker then, kinda have to be with you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned, rolling my eyes.

"I know you rolling yo' eyes but, I ain't mean it like that, you ain't even give a nigga some info." He said, sadly.

"Ooh damn, sorry it skipped my mind." I said, it really did though.

"Yeaah but to be honest, I wish I was there witchu." He said, surprising me.

"I bet you do." I said, giggling.

"Nah I'm serious, I do and the things I would do to you." He said, he was probably licking his lips.

"Mmm." I said bitting my lip.

"Mhm, I bet you wish I was there to." He said.

"Yeah, I do." I said as I felt my self arousing. "What would you be doing?"

"I'd much rather you experience it for yourself." He said huskily.

"I would like that." I said breathily. "Very much."