Jealousy.

Another one *Dj Khaled vc*

That 🍫 in the mm tho❤️
---

Mirakle.

I drove "home" angry as hell. He had the audacity to catch an attitude with me on the phone earlier, blow me off when I wanted to know what was wrong, ignore at the studio and leave me, knowing that we usually leave the studio together. I was beyond pissed. I was now definitely to determine what was up with him because it had to be something important.

I pulled into the driveway to notice that his car was in there as well. I walked in and he was sitting there watching tv like everything was copacetic. I walked past him and to the kitchen, grabbing a soda from the fridge and slamming it. As I was about to walk back out to confront his ass, he walked in, grabbed a cup and walked back out. This nigga...

I followed him and stood in front of the TV. He sighed and leaned back onto the couch.

"Mira, can you get from in front of the TV?" He asked calmly.

"No, we need to talk." I said, bending over to turn it off and walking over to him, sitting down.

"About?" He asked, leaning on his arm which was on the side of the couch.

"Don't play with me Eric, what's the fucking problem? I'm not bouta be walking on eggshells around you. You tell me wassup or I can just leave and give you some space." I said crossing my legs. He sighed again. "And stop fucking sighing. Like you're irritating me now." I was about to get up and walk away when he stopped me.

"Look I'm sorry but-" he began but stopped. "Nevermind."

"Oh my gosh Eric! What is it?" I said slapping my hands on my thighs.

"Naah I ain't tryna sound like a lil bitch." He said shaking his head, walking back to "our" room. I still followed him. He was gon tell me today. He sat down on the bed and I stood over by the dresser.

"Look Eric I really need to know, not only is the curiosity killing me but I really do care about it." I said softly.

"I just... want you to myself. I don't like sharing." He said, looking away. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"What do you mean baby?" I asked, placing my hand on his. He looked down at our hands.

"I'm so selfish when it comes to you Mirakle. I can't help but get jealous when you're associating with another nigga." He said, looking me in my eyes.

"So you don't like when I hang with Jahron?" I asked.

"No not really." He said shaking his head. "Or when Cube and them be fucking with you."

"Oh." I said simply. I looked up at him. "Eric you gotta understand that there are men everywhere and I will always be around them." He sucked his teeth. "But that doesn't mean that I entertain them. I'm for you baby and only you. I wouldn't want you to do some shit like that to me, so why would I do it to you?"

"You right, I just want this to last after how I fucked up last time." He stated.

"Well pushing me away isn't going to help either." I laughed softly. He stared at me intensely.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied, blushing.

"How bout I show you how much I do?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh. I just blushed and stared at him intently.

Tonight was bouta be interesting...

---

Hiya! Hope yall like it😁

Next chap will be something hehe 😂👀😏 but...

Comment, Vote, & Fooollow
✌🏾️❤️😊