Dopeman.

Hello again😏

---

Eric.

I looked over at Mirakle as my babymother and her sister walked up to us. Mirakle was smirking deviously, with her hand on her hip. I prayed she didn't embarrass this girl because it didn't take much.

"Sup Eric." Her sister, Monica said dapping me up. She wanted to be a dude so bad. I shook my head, looking towards the she-devil herself. She sucked her teeth.

"So this the bitch you gave me up for?" She asked, mugging Mirakle. I scoffed. Bitch is delusional.

"Yes, this is she." Mira smiled, taking a step towards her. "And you are?" She questioned, feigning curiosity.

"Eric's babymother." Teresa responded smartly, rolling her neck.

"Ohh so he was on the phone with you." She smiled sweetly and walked up to her.

"Baby..." I warned, moving to stop her.

"I'm not gon do nothing babe." She replied, looking over at me and placing her hand in my chest. I nodded and moved back.

"Yeaah, you better not." Teresa said smirking.

"But, I am gonna say this..." Mira began, looking at her, her face going completely cold. "If you ever, I mean ever disrespect me again..." She laughed. "I will make your life a living hell. Trust and believe babygirl. You don't want it."

Monica looked over at me shocked. Shit she wasn't the only one, I was too. My baby got balls. I smirked, I never liked Teresa anyway, she was only supposed to be a quick fuck.

"Bit-" Teresa started but got cut off by Mirakle.

"Honey. You must be deaf, just because you the babymother of my and I  repeat, my man, does not give you any type of authority. So pipe it down." She smiled. "Ohh and it was very nice meeting yall." She started walking away.

"See ya Monica." I said, dapping her up again before I turned to Teresa. "Damn, I think you dropped something." I said pointing to her.

"What?" She asked lost and looking down.

"Yo lip!" I howled. "Oh shit." I tried catching my breath as I followed Mira to the car. She looked back and waved at them.

"Bitch." She mumbled, getting in the car. I started cracking up again.

"Why you ain't say nothing!" I heard Teresa yell at Monica.

"Girl you a cold punk." Monica said, wiping her tears of laughter and walked into the diner. Teresa followed her, pissed.

I got in the car and looked over at Mirakle, who was looking at me. We both stared at one another before laughing and I gave her a high five.

"Damn baby. I ain't kno you was like that." I said, putting the key into the ignition and smirking.

"Me neither but when I feel disrespected, I lash out. I mean she is your babymoms." She said shaking her head.

"Hey! Don't worry bout it, it was funny as fuck and like you said, she has no authority. Fuck her, I only tolerate her for Lil E, that's it." I said, grabbing her hand and kissing it. She smiled over at me.

- 2 year later -

Eric

"Maaan, we gotta do that shit over." I said to Dre, we were currently in the studio recording this new shit Cube wrote up.

"Maan yeaah cuz this shit gots to be perfect." I heard Cube say.

"Maan, shut the fuck up." I said to him jokingly. He laughed it off.

"But forreal." He said.

"Aight, come on E." Dre said, playing the music back. I slipped on my shades.

Yeah, high rolling, big money I'm folding
Bitch on my tip for the dick I'm holding
Strung strawberry jocking me so early
Ho, you want a hit you gotta get your knees dirty
Well, that's my life that how it's cut

"Aight, that was dope E. Cube you up again." Dre said as I walked out the booth, dapping Cube as he walked in. I walked over to Yella and Ren and dapped them up as well.

I made my way to the bathroom to take a piss. As I was washing my hands, I thought about Mirakle and how we haven't talked all day. This damn medical school shit was irritating me. I don't get to see my baby as much anymore. Not that we don't see each other at all but usually we're always together but I understand how committed she is and I love that. I didn't realize that I was just standing there until somebody started banging on the door.

"What the fuck??" I said to myself, drying my hands and yanking the door. All to come into contact with the only person who made my heart skip a beat... Mirakle.

---

I just wanna say... Sorry! 😂 I know I always cut it off but that's the point, to keep up the suspense 😉 Hope yall enjoyed!

Remember to Comment, Vote, & Follow ✌🏾️❤️😊

Btw: Update coming tomorrow! I'm also gonna start writing longer chaps👍🏾