I Fucked Up.

Mirakle.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the boys. They all looked up at me with apologetic eyes. Yella sat back shaking his head. I sighed and proceeded to walk out, past him but of course he stopped me.

"Mirakle, can we talk?" He asked as I looked in to his eyes that were red and he looked terrible. I felt a little sad but quickly fixed it.

"Why?" I asked blandly.

"You know why." He said looking down at my stomach.

I knew that wasn't the only thing he wanted to talk about and this was gonna be rough for me. I couldn't bring myself to forgive him now. I shouldn't have came down here.

"Ok fine." I said, turning to leave.

"Bye Mira." I heard the boys yell behind me. I just waved and kept walking. I couldn't focus on anything right now besides the fact of keeping myself guarded from Eric.

---

The car was completely silent. So much so that I couldn't take it anymore and turned up the radio. He looked over at me and started to say something but decided not to. I looked out the window, watching the palm trees as we sped down the highway. Where are we going?

Twenty minutes later and halfway into Smooth Operator by Sadé, we came to a halt. By this time the sun was setting.

I started to take my seatbelt off and checked my surroundings. We were on an outlook of the city, it was absolutely beautiful. I stepped outside of the car and walked towards the front of it and watched in awe as the lights of the city sparkled as well as the busy cars.

"Beautiful huh?" Eric asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah." I replied simply. I was calm all of a sudden. I wasn't really mad anymore, I was somewhat relieved.

"I know I fucked up and I keep fucking up." Eric said shaking his head. I turned to him and just stared for a minute. He was still beautiful as always, from his smooth brown skin to his deep brown eyes. I could stare in them all day, mesmerized.

"You listening baby?" He asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. I nodded.

"I'm listening." I said, looking behind him as the cars drove by.

"I just- I don't know. I know you're hurting and I'm so damn sorry for putting you through all this. I'm really tryna get my shit together for us, the baby. I need you. I can't keep going on like this." He said, as tears fell from his eyes.

I slowly walked over to him and opened my arms. He quickly came up and held me tightly, slightly sniffling. I pulled back a little and wiped his tears, looking into his eyes.

"You did fuck up a good thing and I'm tryna forgive you for it and so far it's going well. I just need to know that you are being faithful to me and only me. I want this to work, I have faith in us. I need us to be on the same page." I said gently as he stared back at me, still holding me around my waist.

"This is gonna work. I'll make sure of it and imma do any and everything I can to gain your trust back. I love you so much Mirakle." He said, rubbing my back.

"I love you too Eric." I said, hugging him once again. I took in his scent as he hugged me tighter.

After our embrace, he grabbed my hand and walked me over to ledge and told me to wait there. He ran over to the trunk of the car and came back with some Coke and a blanket. He laid the blanket on the ground and we sat down on it, watching the lovely view of LA...

---

Okay guys, there's about 2-3 more chapters left ☺️🙊 then there is a strong possibility of a book ✌🏾️. So yeah hope y'all enjoyed❗️

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊