Aw Hell.

Hope y'all ready😅

---

Mirakle.

I woke up out of my sleep in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom. I almost didn't get the chance to lift the toilet seat before I emptied the contents of my stomach.

"Ughhh." I moaned as I began to dry heave and flipped my hair out of my face. I turned over and started throwing up again. I felt another presence so I turned around slightly.

"Mm, don't come in here." I said to Eric who was standing at the bathroom door, motionless.

"Eric." I said, getting up and walking to the sink to brush my teeth. He looked at me and began walking away.

"What's his problem?" I thought to myself.

I finished brushing my teeth and dried my hands on the towel next to the sink. I walked out to find him sitting on the bed in a daze. I sat next to him and touched his shoulder.

"Eric. What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I just can't keep up, it's too much." He said shaking his head, standing up.

"What you mean?" I asked, worried now.

"Another child." He whispered, looking at me sympathetically.

"So you're worried about how having 3 kids is going to work out?" I asked sarcastically.

"4." He replied.

"What? Maybe I didn't hear you right? You said four?" I asked, getting anxious. I stood up and began tapping my leg.

"Yes, four. There's another baby on the way." He said, looking at me apologetically.

I laughed harshly, shaking my head.

"Oh so since there's another baby on the way, my baby doesn't matter." I said, walking towards him.

"Our baby." He said, looking down.

"You not acting like it! This is your doing. You're the dumbass who can't keep his dick in his damn pants! You're the damn dumbass who keeps having babies left and right and "can't keep up." That's all your shit, that you ended up dragging me in."

"I know baby! I know and I'm sorry I truly am, I can't help it!" He yelled desperately, grabbing my hand. I ended up snatching away and pushing him.

"You always say the same shit and truthfully I'm tired. I'm tired of going back and forth with you. I'm tired of breaking up and making up. I'm tired of you taking advantage of me and my love. I'm tired." I replied softly.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some of my clothes, from my closet as well. All the while Eric was following me and begging me not to leave.

"Move." I said harshly as he stood in front of the door, blocking me from leaving the room.

"No. You're not leaving me." He stated simply.

"Just let me go. I'm obviously not enough so you can go find you someone who's enough." I said.

"But that's you! I can't live without you Mirakle! Don't leave me please!" He said, getting down on one knee.

I quickly stepped over him and began walking down the steps. Of course he followed. I was at the door when he gently grabbed my arm and looked into my eyes. I shook my head, as tears dropped from my eyes.

"I love you Eric but I love myself more. I can't keep going through this shit with you. My heart can't take anymore." I said, turning around and walking out the door. I walked to my car and placed my bags in the back. Eric still following my every move. I got in and started it up.

"I'm sorry." He said, tiredly. His eyes were red.

I just shook my head and backed out of the driveway, driving to a place where I always felt safe. I picked up my phone and dialed the number. After the second ring, they answered.

"Hello." Jahron said groggily.

"I need-" I couldn't even finish what I was saying because my emotions began to take over as I cried like a baby.

"Where are you? He questioned, fully awake now.

"Driving to your house." I said, getting myself together.

"Okay, I'll be outside." He said, hanging up.

I drove over to his house, wiping my tears that continued to fall.

What did I do to deserve all this hurt?

---

Poor Mirakle😓

More on the way...

Comment your feelings on the book so far, what cha think about the turn of events ?? Vote & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊