Really?

--- 2 months later ---

Mirakle.

It's been a loooong two months. My life has changed quite a bit. I am now living with Eric. After we made up, we made many promises to one another and so far, they haven't fell through.

Harmonie and I don't really talk much anymore. When I decided to move out, we had a huge blow out. She cursed me out for moving out and felt as though I was abandoning my family for "some dude". Of course I argued that I felt as though I was intruding anyway and wanted to do my own thing. I came here for a fresh start anyway. She wasn't having it and left, leaving auntie and I standing there.

"Do you honey, you will always know where home is." Auntie assured me, giving me a bear hug.

"Thank you auntie." I said, hugging her back. I then grabbed my bags and left with Eric. I felt bad for a while but realized that this was my life and it wasn't like much changed. Auntie and I talk at least three times a day.

I was currently sitting in the Jack in the Box around the corner, waiting for Jahron. We were closer than ever, it was almost like nothing changed between us. He supported me with the whole moving in with Eric thing. For that, I was grateful.

"Hey Ugly." I heard Jahron say, walking around the booth to sit.

"Umm, who are you?" I asked in confusion, tilting my head.

"Damn. I'm hurt." He said feigning sadness, grabbing his chest. I laughed.

"Wassup forehead?" I asked, sipping my coke.

"Not much peewee. What's going on with you?" He asked, grabbing his sprite I got for him.

"Nothing. Tired." I said shaking my head. "I've been up majority of the night with the boys, in the studio or at the day care."

"Ohhh yeaah, how's that going?" He asked.

"It's going good, real good. I don't think the world is ready." I smirked. Jahron laughed.

"Yeah, I sure hope so." He smiled.

"Soo, who's the special girl?" I asked, placing my elbows on the table.

"What girl?" He asked in confusion.

"Don't play coy, I know you and I see the hickie on your neck." I said squinting my eyes at him. He laughed and shook his head.

"It's nothing serious, trust me." He reassured me.

"Mhmm, that's what they all say." I replied. My phone started ringing, cutting Jahron off.

"Sowee, I gotta take this." I said frowning a lil at him.

"It's okay, tell Eric I said wassup." He said behind me as I walked outside. I took a breath and answered.

"Hey." I said smiling, composing my excitement.

"Hey baby. Whatcha doing?" He asked, I could tell he was smiling too.

"At lunch with Ron." I replied, looking back at him, he waved.

"Oh." He responded simply.

"Yeaah. What you doing?" I asked.

"In the studio with Cube." He said.

"Hey Mira!" I heard him yell in he background.

"Tell him I said hey best friend!" I laughed into the phone.

"Aight. Cube she said hey bestfriend." He said to Cube, nonchalantly. I heard Cube laugh.

"Why you mad brah??" He asked him. Eric just sucked his teeth. I giggled. Cube was always playing with him and Eric would get so mad sometimes.

"Where's Dre?" I asked, looking at my nails.

"He's coming up here later. But I'll uh talk to you later." He said a lil irritated.

"Mhmm." I replied, hanging up.

I walked back in and plopped back in the booth.

"What's wrong, what happened ?" Jahron asked.

"Eric acting pissy and shit like I stole his bestfriend or something his mood swings are giving me whiplash man." I replied irritably.

"He's probably think I'm tryna take his girl." He said jokingly, winking at me. I giggled.

"Boy please, he know I'm not going nowhere." I said, shaking my head, still laughing.

At least I hope he knew that...

---

Happy Friday😆❗️
---
RIP to all who passed and my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones 14 years ago today 😞❤️
---

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊
More updates to come!