Relief.

So I really don't know how I'm gonna end this book😂 at this rate, it might not end anytime soon. I don't know, I have some ideas. I just need to put them together😊

---
5 months later

Mirakle.

"So how you feeling?" My dearest cousin asked me, as I sat on Jahron's couch eating Oreos. This baby was always hungry, for any and everything. I didn't mind though, I loved eating.

"It's going good, I'm a little confused. A little hormonal and horny." I groaned, laying back on the arm of the couch. Harmonie giggled.

"Damn cuz, sounds rough. But what are you going do about Eric. It is his child too ya know?" She stated, rather than questioning.

"To be honest, I don't know. He's gonna be in its life regardless. I just need to get myself together first." I sighed.

"I know he's been blowing you up." She said.

"Yeaah, he has but I don't wanna fall back into his trap because I know if he came to me right now, I would be going back home with him." I said, shaking my head. "I miss him like shit."

"I get it Mira and he's fucking up, big time. I can't believe he didn't tell you. Maybe that's why he was so pissy that time." She stated.

"He said he was afraid to lose me, as if I was going somewhere." I said, looking at my toes.

"Well he should've been upfront from the start. But how's my little cousin doing?" She asked cheerfully.

"She's doing good, eating like hell." I laughed.

"You want it to be a girl so bad." She laughed.

"Cuz it is. Duh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll yo eyes Mirakle. You ain't too old to be beat." She said smartly.

"Girl bye." I laughed. "As a matter of fact, I have an appointment Monday."

"Invite Eric." She said.

"I was thinking about that. I feel that we're grown and mature enough." I said, nodding. She snorted.

"Girl you won't even answer the mans phone calls. But yeah, you should. It'll be great for you two." She replied.

"Hey! I'm mature and yeah you're right. I'm gonna call him right now." I said, suddenly gaining confidence.

"Okay, hit me back for the deats." She said.

"Gotcha. Bye cousin, love you!" I said.

"Love you too girly." She said back, blowing me a kiss through the phone. I hung up and began dialing Eric's home phone number. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello." He said anxiously.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Mirakle." He sighed. "I've missed you so much.

"I know but I'm calling to tell yo- well ask you if you wanted to come with me to my appointment Monday." I said bitting my thumb nail.

"Oh. Yeah! I would like that." He said calmly.

"Okay, good. I guess I'll see you Monday then." I said, trying to get off the phone before I got emotional.

"Yeaah, okay. Do you want me to pick you up or..." He said, dragging the or.

"Um, sure. Why not. It's at 11. So maybe 10:15?" I asked.

"Yup, I'll be there." He confirmed.

"Okay, see ya then." I said.

"Okay, take care." He replied solemnly.

"You too." I said, hanging up.

I began to cry but not out of sadness but of reconciliation. I was relieved to talk to him, I needed that. I sighed, going up to the guest room and laying down on the bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---

The next morning, I was awakened by the phone ringing. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed my robe, putting it on. I walked down the cold steps and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked, looking at the clock in the living room that read 11:34am. Damn.

"Mira! Hi sweetie!" Auntie beamed through the receiver.

"Auntie! How ya been?" I asked.

"I've been okay baby. But the question is, how have you and my great-neice doing?" She gleamed.

"She or he is doing great. I'm getting along okay, I guess." I laughed.

"It's a girl for sure." I could feel her smiling. "But for now, I wanna take her mommie out for lunch, we need to have some girl time."

"Ohh okay, where should I meet you." I asked, walking back into the guest room.

"Oh hush child, I'm coming to pick you up." She said, hanging up, giving me no chance of debating.

"Okay Auntie." I said out loud, walking over to the dresser. "Hmm what should I wear?"

---

Hope you guys enjoyed.😁

Update coming tomorrow🙏🏾

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊