Expression.

Mirakle.

After I was finished, I locked up and walked out to the car, feeling eyes on me the whole time. I automatically knew it was Eric. As soon as I got in the car, I could feel the tension, sexual tension that is. He was just staring at me, as if he was mentally stripping me. Not that I really mind because I was doing the same. We both wanted each other. Bad.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." He finally said, shaking his head and starting up the car.

"You?" I said shaking my head.

He chuckled, frowning a bit but quickly catching himself. "How was work?"

"It was okay." I was a bit surprised at how quickly he changed the subject. "How was your day?" I never really asked him what he did for work.

"It was good. Chilled with O'shea and Dre." He replied, nodding.

"Ohh." I thought back to the girls at the diner. I was curious but I didn't want to seem jealous so I left it alone.

"What do you do?" I finally asked.

"You really wanna know?" He asked stopping at a red light.

"Yes." I replied, looking over at him. In that moment, I could've sworn that a guard went up.

"I sell narcotics." He said, looking away.

"Ohh." I wasn't really surprised, it didn't really faze me. "I mean you gotta do what you gotta do. Everybody has their own hustle." I replied, shrugging.

He just looked at me, his expression unreadable and I started to feel smaller under his gaze. I looked around, noticing that we were parked outside of my house. I looked back over to Eric staring at me, intently. He slowly leaned over and gently grabbed my chin towards him.

"You're perfect. You know that right?" He said softly, staring into my eyes which held so much sincerity.

"Nobody's perfect." I whispered, not knowing what else to say.

He laughed, sending tingles all throughout my body. "So I guess you're nobody."

I giggled. "That was so corny."

He smiled brightly. "I'm serious though Mirakle." His smile fading. "I want to be with you. If only just in your presence and not just physically. It's crazy how many times you cross a nigga mind a day. I just want to be near you all the time. I know I might sound like a lil bitch right now." He said giving me a small smile but looking away, towards the window.

"Look at me." I told him, softly. "Look at me Eric." I said more sternly.

"Mm?" He looked at me, slowly.

"You don't sound like a bitch, you sound like a grown ass man who's not afraid to express his feelings and let me tell you, that is an absolute turn on. I genuinely feel the same way. I probably want you even more. I wanted you, the first time I met you." I said, looking deep into his eyes.

"Stay with me for the night." He suddenly said.

Before my mind could catch up with my mouth, I found myself saying...

"Okay."

---
Happy Birthday Eric 👼🏽‼️💜😍🎉
---
Comment, Vote & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊