Absolutely Breathtaking.

⚠Warning⚠️ This chapter is a bit explicit so read at your own risk 😉

les baes -> mm😩💜💦

---

Mirakle.

Eric laid me back on the bed and leaned down slowly to kiss me. He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head, kissing down my neck. His lips were soft and caressing.

He stopped at my breasts, pulling at my shirt. Then he began unclipping my bra. I lifted up a little so that he could take it off. He leaned over the left one and licked it. I moaned softly. He came back up to my mouth and kissed me gently before his hand trailed down my stomach to her. I gasped when he placed a finger inside of me. He started off slow as I begged softly for more.

"Pleaseee." I moaned.

"Tell me what you want baby." He replied huskily.

"Faster baby pleasee." I panted. He was driving me crazy and he didn't even do much yet.

"As you wish." He smirked, increasing his speed. I screamed as he added another finger. Suddenly I felt his mouth drift down there. He began licking her and proceeded to maneuver his fingers inside and out of me. I felt myself began to climax and I did seconds later. He continued to lick up all of me and I climaxed again.

"Wow." I said breathlessly.

"We just getting started." He laughed cockily. I bit my lip causing him to look down at it. He leaned back in and kissed me. All while leaning over to the dresser beside the bed and grabbing a rubber. He leaned onto his side to put it on and I just stared at it.

I was getting a bit nervous. It's been a while, if ya know what I mean. I looked away thinking about the pain I was about to endure.

"You okay?" He asked, turning me to look at him by my cheek.

"Just a little nervous." I said, biting my lip again. He smiled.

"I'll be gentle, don't worry babygirl." He reassured me, laying me back down and positioning himself between my legs. He slowly entered me and I grabbed his back tightly. It hurt like hell but it gradually got better and I began moving my hips in sync with his.

"Mmmmm Eric." I moaned with one hand on his back and the other gripping the sheets.

"Damn Mira." He groaned into my ear. He lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder
I yelped in surprise but ecstasy quickly took over and moaned loudly.

"I think I'm... gonna... bouta-". Before I could say it, I climaxed all over him and he followed suit seconds after.

"Fudgesickles." I whispered, trying to gather myself. He laughed breathily.

"Damn babe." He said, kissing my neck. "That was intense."

"I know." I said as he laid next to me. "I definitely love you now." I giggled.

"Same here, I ain't gon lie, that was the best." He said, pulling me to lay onto top of him.

"I bet." I replied, adjusting myself on him, trying to get comfortable. He began playing in my hair and I traced shapes on his chest mindlessly.

"I need you Mirakle." He started. I tilted my head up to get a better view of him and he was staring down at me. "You like my drug. I can't function without you."

"Me neither, it's like when we "broke up" I was miserable as hell. I not only want to be with you but I need to." I said, leaning up to kiss him.

His hands trailed down to my butt and squeezed it. I bit his lip softly and licked it.

"Ready?" He asked, licking his lips.

"For?" I asked.

"Round 2." He stated simply.

"Do you really have to ask?" I said, raising my eyebrows. He chuckled and lifted me up so that he could enter me. I gasped as the rest of our night continued for hours on end...

---

Hope yall enjoyed😏 I bet ya did, ya nasties😂 But comment! Let me know how I did 😁❤️ Vote & Folloow!

Until next time...