Such A Disappointment.

Mirakle.

I slowly got up, trying to keep my composure. I began to pack my stuff and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. When I walked out, Eric was sitting on the bed, looking at the floor. I just walked right past him.

"Mira, wait!" He yelled, following me out the room. I kept walking. I stopped at the curb and pulled out my phone to call Harmonie. As I was on the phone, he was continuously begging me to stay.

"Don't leave, let's talk about this." He begged.

"Well you've got about seven minutes so go ahead. Talk." I replied, not even looking at him. He sighed.

"Look I'm sorry. I know I should've told you but I was afraid you wouldn't want to be with me." He said.

"Don't give me that bullshit, if I accepted you knowing that you sold drugs, what difference would one babymother make?" I asked looking at him, furiously. He just looked away. I gasped.
"Wow, there's more?" I shook my head.

"This is why I didn't tell you." He said irritably.

"I'm not mad that you have kids, I'm fucking pissed at the fact that you didn't tell me! How are we going to move on with this? This is serious." I stressed to him. What was he not getting and where the fuck was Harmonie??

"I know and I said I was sorry. I was going to tell you." He said.

"When? When she, no excuse me, they showed up at your doorstep? You're full of shit Eric." I said shaking my head. I wasn't mad anymore, I was more disappointed. My trust with men was already fucked up.

"Look Mirakle, I know what I did was wrong and I get that but I don't want this to ruin what we have. You mean a lot to me." He said grabbing my hand.

"I can't Eric, just give me a little time." I said softly. Just then, Harmonie pulled up. I looked at him one last time and got in the car.

"I'm here cousin. Whenever you're ready to talk." Harmonie said rubbing my shoulder.

"I know cuzzo." I replied, looking out the window. I didn't know what to do, part of me wanted to tell Harmonie to turn around and forgive Eric. I couldn't, the other part of me had me so confused. I had so many questions. Why was I so angry? Why didn't he tell me? Was I in love with him? Noo, I couldn't be, I shook off the thought. It was too early to tell.

---

Two days had gone by and I was completely miserable. Work dragged on and I had been catching up with Jahron. Of course he was mad at me for taking so long to contact him but I was trying to get myself together mentally. He made me feel a little bit better.

I was currently laying in bed, eating some chocolate ice cream and watching tv. Eric had been calling nonstop on the day of the "fight" and yesterday but today he didn't call at all. I was so tempted to answer but I couldn't. Now I wished that he would call. It was now around 7:30 and I had to get out of this house, I was going insane. I decided to go to the park...

---

That's all for now😁 Next update coming soon but for now...

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊