Start Over.

Mirakle.

"Hey." He said as he stood in front of me, giving me a small smile. I was looking down at my shoes, who were suddenly interesting.

"Hey." I replied, smiling a little back.

He walked us over to the swings and I sat down in the one on the far right. He got behind and began to push me. Not that hard though.

"How you been?" He asked, making small talk. I just wanted to cut to the chase but I decided to play along.

"I've being ok, living ya know?" I asked.

"Yeaaah." He replied solemnly.

"How have you been?" I asked him, tilting my head a little.

"To be honest, I've been horrible and miserable." He said as he stop pushing me. "I feel as though I'm missing a huge chunk of me." He walked over to the bench across from the swings. I sighed, getting up to sit next to him but he stopped me by grabbing me by my waist and laying his head on my stomach. I took off his hat and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I missed you." He whispered onto my stomach.

"I missed you too." I replied. "I just want you to be honest with me because I'm not gonna judge you regardless of what you might think, I'm here for you. I've always been up front and always will be."

"I understand. I just got carried away with enjoying my time with you that everything didn't seem to matter. That's the affect you have on me." He replied softly, looking up at me. I just smiled.

"Can we start over?" He asked smiling hopefully.

"Yes. I would like that, a lot." I said smiling back.

After we made up, we headed over to McDonald's and came back to my house. As of now, we were sitting in my room, we did a lot of catching up.

"Yeaah, he just came up to me and was like Hey I like your music. I was like, shit, forreal man? He was like yeaah. But I didn't wanna seem desperate so I played hard to get." Eric told me laughing. He was talking about this old white guy, Jerry, who wanted to help with his, Dre's and Cube's career. Of course, I was fucking excited for them.

I laughed and shook my head. "That's dope. Like this could be yall big break. I hope he's legit though."

"Ohh yeaah, he is." He replied nodding his head and reached over to get a fry. I popped his hand and he mugged me. I just shrugged.

"You already know I don't play bout my food. I don't know you would even try." I said shaking my head and grabbing a fry, putting it in my mouth.

"Still don't have to pop me like a goddamn child." He mumbled. I laughed and pinched his cheek.

"Awe poor bwaby Ewic." I said, pursing my lips and sticking out my tongue at him.

"Don't start what you can't finish." He said, winking.

"Oh, I always finish what I start, trust and believe." I said smirking.

"Is that so?" He asked moving closer to me and placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yup!" I said, getting up and going to the bathroom, closing the door.

"Mira." Eric said outside the door calmly.

"Yes?" I said smirking, putting my hair up in a ponytail. I heard his footsteps receding the room so I came out the bathroom and walked back in my room. Eric came running in behind me and began tickling me, causing us to flop on the bed. I screamed out in surprise.

"Oh my- Stop Eric." I laughed out, trying to get out of his grasp.

"Nope, this is payback. Should've finished what you started." He said, tickling me even more.

"I know. I'm sorry!" I yelled out.

"Nope." He laughed, continuing for like two more minutes. He suddenly stopped and began staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked, pushing my hair, that came out of its ponytail, out of my face.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, placing his elbows on either side of my head.

"Thank you." I whispered back, biting my lip.

"I love you." He said, seriously.

"Really?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes." He replied, still hovering over me.

"I love you too." I replied, blushing and smiling hard. He smiled and went back to tickling me.

"Eric!!!"

---

Sup shawties lol! I haven't abandoned yall😉 I will update some tomorrow and the weekend. But I hope you guys enjoyed!

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊