Hmm.

💁🏾

---

Mirakle.

"So how's the separation going?" Auntie asked frowning a bit. "Thank you." She whispered to the waiter who had brought our drinks.

"Thank you." I smiled at him politely and he nodded walking away. "It's going great, real good." She mugged me.

"Don't you lie to me child." She said, staring me down. I sighed, fiddling with my straw.

"We haven't been on the best terms due to all his bullsh- crap," I corrected myself. "I'm tired auntie, I really am. The worst part is that I still love him to death."

"I know how you feel child," she said, grabbing my hand. "Aaron and I had problems of our own. Between his infidelities and me being s workaholic, our relationship got really hectic." I looked over at her sympathetically.

"You guys got back together right?" I asked. I never knew the whole story of auntie and uncle Aaron.

"Sadly no." She pulled her hand back and looked out the window. "Everything took a turn for the worst. Harmonie was around 7 when he passed on of smallpox." A tear dropped out of the corner of her eye and she quickly wiped it away.

"Oh auntie." I got up and wobbled over next to her, pulling her into a hug.

"I cried for months. But I knew that I had to get better and back on my feet for Harmonie." She said. The waiter made his way back over to us and placed our food in the table. I wobbled back over to my seat.

The rest of the lunch went fairly good. After we left the restaurant, we went to the spa to relax.

I was currently at home watching A Nightmare On Elm Street with Jahron, on the couch. I held onto the blanket tightly as I ate m&ms. Jahron on the other hand, wasn't paying any attention to the movie, he smiling away on the phone. I sighed deeply.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too." He said.

"..."

He laughed loudly. "You always got some jokes." He said still laughing.

"I should punch you in your throat." I said, mugging him.

"Jealous?" He said smirking.

"Actually yes. I haven't had sex in like 5 months! I keep having fucking hot flashes every ten minutes and my attitude is all over the place! So yes I am!" I said, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Damn okay." I heard him laugh as I walked off.

I opened the fridge and grabbed some strawberries and pineapples. I slightly "hopped" on the counter and began eating the fruit. I heard my phone ring from upstairs.

"I swear imma cut somebody today." I said to myself angrily, stomping up the stairs. Everything was irritating right now.

"Hello?" I answered aggravated.

"Damn girl. Wassup wit you?" I laughed and sat on the bed.

"Hormones." I said sighing. "Wassup baby boy?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Haven't seen you in a while." Cube said sadly. "I need to be in my godsons life."

"Aww, I know. You will be." I laughed softly. "It's a girl by the way."

"Really?" He asked.

"No, just a guess. I hope so." I said, chewing the rest of the pineapple in my mouth. He chuckled.

"You should come down to the studio." He said, pleading a bit.

"I don't know Shea." I said. I didn't want to run into him.

"He's not here Mira. He hasn't been down here in a couple days." He sighed.

"Hmm, I guess I can then. I'll see you when I get there." I said, getting up and slipping on some adidas slides.

I pulled up to the studio and didn't see his car. I said a silent thank you in my head and hopped out, walking into the building.

"Hey Karen." I said, nodding to the receptionist.

"Mirakle! How good to see you honey. I see you getting there." She said, referring to my stomach.

"Yupp." I smiled. I waved at her and walked to the back. I opened the door to see Dre, Yella, and Cube sitting around the soundboard. Cube was writing, as usual while Cube and Yella worked the beat.

"Y'all some bums." I said, walking up to them.

"Mira? Wassup girl!" Yella said, coming up to me, pulling me into a hug.

"Mira Mira. Still looking fine as always." Dre said after hugging me and sitting back down.

"Sis!" Cube yelled, a little too loudly, embracing me into a hug as well.

"I've missed you guys." I said, wiping a fake tear.

"Damn, we didn't miss you." Yella said. I mugged him.

"Shut up hoe." I said.

"Why I gotta be all that?" He said looking hurt. I smiled back innocently. I laughed. The boys soon joined me, amping it. They stopped laughing as their attention went to something behind me.

"What y'all stuck or somethi-" I said, turning around and sighing as I saw the last person I wanted to see, standing in the doorway...

---

Update update update😄
👇🏾 👇🏾 👇🏾
Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊