PARMESAN

"WHERE. IS. GLITZY?" I demand, yelling at Effie. 

"Glitzy can't come on the train with us... you need to learn to be more ladylike!" She says at me. 

"MAMA TELLS ME NOBODY CAN BE PROPER AND ETTIQUETTY ALL THE TIME!" I yell, getting mad. I'm so mad I throw a fork at her face.

It misses. 

It lodges into the train wall behind her. It crashes with a large thud. At this, our mentor Haymitch comes out 

"Hey hey tuna flavor, what was that noise." 

"That was Alana. She's having a temper tantrum." 

I throw another fork at her. 

"Alana, did you get that fork to stick in the wall?"

"Yes!"

"THAT, AND SHE NEARLY KILLED ME!" Effie shrieks.

"I'm sorry she didn't. You know, Alana, we can work with this." 

"We'll see about that later, send her to her room!" 

So, I get sent to my room. The Capitol tries to make you s homesick as possible, so they make your train room look exactly like your one at home. I walk in to see it covered in my tiaras, trophies, and Glitzy's dresses. 

I instantly go cray.

" I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PAGEANT QUEEN! NOW I'LL NEVER WIN GRAND SUPREME!!!" 

I throw my alarm clock with my t-rex arms sweep off everything from the dresser, including my gallon jar of cheese balls and pretzels. A piece brakes off of my trophy. I use it to viciously stab a gash in the side of the train wall. Once I calm down I blow bubbles.