Chapter:9 YouTube Convention && Couple Challenges

Start from the beginning

The question went to Talia

''Why did you start YouTube''

''I started YouTube because Finn and Jack Harries were begging me to make a YouTube for my gap year, and I decided to make one. I never thought that I would make it up to 1 million subscribers and I want to thank everyone for that'' She smiled at everyone, and the all clapped their hands and cheered.

One girl shouted on how perfect she was, and then everyone started to shout about the whole O2L crew and how perfect they all are.

We were at the YouTube Convention for 2 hours, but to me it felt like more. Everyone had left including every other YouTuber, and everyone from O2L had left too, they were all going to this party. Except Connor, Kian, Talia and I. We all decided to go and make a new video since today was going to be our last day in Florida.

''We should do the ''my boyfriend does my makeup!'' Talia started jumping up and down, begging Kian to say yes.

''I think that, that would be a great idea!'' Kian said, he looked at Connor and I waiting for a response.

''I would love to do that'' Connor said while high fiving Kian's hand. I nodded my head in agreement, and we all went to Talia's hotel room which she shared it with Kian.

She pulled out her makeup kit, and put it on the bed. She had makeup that could last for years. We told Kian and Connor how this worked, and they got ready, and set their cameras down to record. Connor and Kian were going to do our makeup at the same time.

Kian would be doing Talia's makeup, and Connor would be doing my makeup.

Talia grabbed her  camera, since she wanted to to the new video on her channel.She started off with a friendly hello.

"Hello everyone it's Talia, and today I will be doing the my boyfriend does my makeup challenge with my boyfriend Kian Lawley. But we also have Connor and Paris here and Connor will be doing Paris's makeup" Connor and I waved at the camera and Talia kept talking.

''Just to remind you Kian will be doing my makeup and Connor will be Paris's makeup. Meaning Paris and I can not tell them what to do. They will do anything that they want to do. Have fun!'' Talia said while smiling at Kian and Connor.

"I'm starting off with this liqud thing" Connor said while grabbing foundation out of Talia's makeup kit

"I'm going to make you tanner than snookie" Kian said while playing around with Talia

Connor grabbed the foundation and gently started to rub it on his hand, then put it on me. I had a feeling that he wasn't going to make my makeup even, but I stood quiet.

I looked to my right to see Kian making Talia look really tan. I started laughing and Talia threw her pillow at me.

Next was the eye shadow. Connor looked at the camera and started to say what he was going to do.

"I'm going for a light blue eyeshadow. I'm going to make you look like Avatar!" Connor said while applying three coats of eye shadow on my eye lid.

Kian was going for black eyeshadow, which made Talia look like a raccoon.

After Connor was done putting everything makeup that Talia had in her makeup kit onto my face, he put on bright blue lipstick and then he was done.

Kian was still finishing Talia's eyeliner. It turned out pretty well. Well in my perspective it did.

"My artwork is done!" Connor yelled while turning me around to face the mirror.

I looked at myself and started to laugh. Talia's face turned all red from laughing so hard, and Kian got cramps from crying so much.

"I look like Avatar!" I said while laughing

"I tried my best!" Connor said while looking down at the ground

"I like it though" I said while taking all the makeup off with my hands and putting it all over Connor"s face.  

This all turned into a tickle fight, and I started to tickle Connor. He couldn't stop laughing, and he tried to push me away, but it wasn't working.

I kissed him, and got all the makeup all over him. Now he too was looking like  Avatar.

I looked over to Talia who looked like a doll. She was caked in makeup, and her lips were as red as a rose.

"Oh Kian!" Talia said while kissing Kian and making his lips bright red. I laughed at how adorable there relationship was.

"I'm taking off all this makeup!" Talia said while running into the bathroom and grabbing a towel to take off the makeup.

I grabbed another towl and joined her. When we were done taking off the makeup on our face, we went to throw them in the other pile of dirty towels.

My towel was all blue, and Talia's had every color on it. She went back to Kian and cuddled with him.

I said goodnight to the both of them, and me and Connor went back to our room.

"it's crazy how two people whom didn't know each other at first could get so easily attached to one another. It's a wonderful thing, and it's sad how Kian and Talia won't be able to see each other, other then skyping." Connor said while sounding sad.

"It's okay don't be sad, I'm sure they will get to talk to each other a lot." I said while hugging Connor.

He laughed and said "as long as I can be with you that's all that matters"

I smiled and kissed him. We stayed up all night sharing crazy stories and laughing, untill I fell asleep in his arms.

I could tell that he was getting cold because he scooted closer to me, and put his arms around me.

"I would never want to lose you. You're are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me" Connor whispered into my ear while kissing my cheek.

I fell asleep dreaming about good things, because Ponnor is a thing, and always will be.

~~~~

A/N I ship Ponnor! Ponnor is life!(:

Thank you to Paris for always helping me with this story, and even being in this story!(:

@One_City y'all should check her stories out! They're amazing!(:

Sorry if this chapter was boring, but it was their last day in Florida for playlist so I had to add that.

This chapter is dedicated to Morgan because she has been asking me to update!

Check out her story Mr. Frantastic it is OMG JNQSNSNQWIUD HNNG WONDERFUL!

@HighFiveKeaton