50

[so basically this chapter is going to be Dylan telling ash about her relationship with Harry and it's going to be as if it actually happened. So there isn't going to be any quotes of her telling it, it's just gonna happen lol just so no one gets confused]

Harry

My mom and I left the house to pick up Alex from his support group. Alex was my thirteen year old brother. When he was born, his eyes were the same color and it kind of freaked my mom out. She did everything she could to make sure he would be okay and comfortable. She didn't want him to panic about dying or worry about not loving someone. So she did her research and found a support group that dealt with people, under the age of eighteen, born without a soulmate. He'd been going since he was eleven and he had enjoyed going ever since. He always talked about this one girl there and he always thought she liked him and my family and I thought it was adorable.

One day, when we were picking him up, he got in the car after talking to some guy who was clearly older than him and I both. My mom eyed the young man suspiciously then asked who he was when my brother got in the car.

"That's Harry. He's been going here since before I have, but we got paired up for a group activity today and he's a really cool guy. I think you'd really like him, Dylan."

I smiled at my little brother in the back seat.

~Two weeks later

Violet had gotten her license last week and my mom asked her and I if we could get Alex. My dad worked and so did she. After twenty minutes of waiting in the parking lot, Violet and I got bored so I told her I'd go in and see what was taking so long. They usually let everyone out fifteen minutes ago. I walked down the hall into the room and saw that everyone was sitting in the circle quietly. Alex was hugging the tall, curly haired boy, and I could sense that something was wrong.

"Dylan? May we help you?" Miss Welch asked me in a soft tone.

Everyone's eyes darted to me and I saw that every one was crying. "Um, I don't mean to intrude."

"If you need to take Alex now, you can." She stood up and walked to me, "Will passed away last night. That's why it's so quiet. I noticed your concern so I just wanted to let you know. Everyone is in a fragile state right now. It's slowly hitting them that it could have been any of them. We were trying to make them comfortable but no one has said anything the entire time," she explained.

I stood there with my jaw open in shock, "I am so sorry. How did he die?"

"His father. I'll spare you the details."

I nodded and noticed how Alex was staring at me with tears in his eyes. I gave him a sympathetic smile and he nuzzled into Harry's side. Harry looked at me and slowly stood up, "come on, kid. You gotta go."

"No-" Alex tried to protest. Harry began walking to me before he could say anything else.

"I'm so sorry about Will, Alex. I know he was such a great friend to you." I told him.

"Stop it! He isn't dead!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry," I said to Harry.

He shrugged, "it's been really tough on everyone. It's just harder for the younger kids. They haven't really... accepted, it yet." I nodded knowingly. "I'm Harry, by the way."

"Dylan." We shook hands.

"Dylan, that's an interesting name."

I rolled my eyes, "okay, yeah. Go make fun of it. I know it's a boy's name."

He laughed, "no, I like it."

"Thanks. But, yeah, we gotta get going. Say goodbye to Harry, Alex."