42

(Dylan's P.O.V.)

I run home and head straight upstairs. I throw my heels, my dress, my bra, and my underwear in the closet. When I go to the bathroom, I look at the clock to see how much time I have. It's one and it takes five minutes to get from here to Coco's. I should be fine. I close the bathroom door, turn on the hot water, place a towel on the floor, and hop in.

I step under the water and get myself soaked before putting shampoo in my hair. I wash my face then rinse my hair. After putting conditioner in my hair, shaving a leg, rinsing, and repeating, I shave my armpits and remind myself to get another bikini wax. I throw my head back under the water and run my fingers through my, silky smooth, hair. I move my face from under the water and run my hands over my eyes and down my face. When I open my eyes, I nearly have a heart attack.

There is a male figure standing with his back facing me. He has curly brown hair, tattoos up his left arm, no clothes on, and semi-tan skin. I reach my arm out to touch the man. I can feel him. I can feel his smooth skin and muscular back. I barely get the name off my tongue.

"Harry?" My voice cracks even though it was barely there to begin with.

The figure turns around and I'm met with piercing green eyes and beautiful pink lips. Harry. The corners of his mouth perk up and the dimples in his cheeks are more prominent than ever. His body turns completely around to me and I make sure to take in his every aspect and every curve. I run my fingers over his tattoos, from the birds on his chest, to the butterfly on his stomach, to the ferns on his inner hips. I meet his eyes again and he stares at me like I'm the most beautiful thing in the room - like he always has. His arms reach around my back and I'm pulled into his body. He turns his head down, I tilt mine up, and I can feel his hot - alive - breath against my lips. I'm mere centimeters from his face and I can feel his lips graze over mine. I run my fingers to his hair and finally our lips-

"Dylan! Dylan, are you in there?" I hear my mother call from outside the bathroom door.

I open my eyes and nearly fall into the wall in front of me. I catch myself on the bar connected to the wall. My eyes are wide with panic, the lump in my throat is growing, tears brim my eyes, and I can't contain it anymore. I let my throat release a broken sob and I fall onto the tile floor of the shower. The water hits my body and I don't move to stop it.

"Dylan! Oh my gosh. Dylan, are you okay? Please open the door!" My mother begins to pound against the wood.

"He's still here. He was here. He can't not be here. He was here!" I cry.

"Dylan, please open this door! Goodness," her voice fades and I hear footsteps travel deeper into my room. The door handle begins to jiggle and soon there is a black shadow casted on the wall in front of me. "Dylan! Oh my gosh!" The shower door opens, the water turns off, and my mother steps over me.

At this point, I really don't care if she sees me naked. She hasn't seen how much weight I've actually lost until yesterday. After I took off my shirt yesterday, I saw how wide her eyes got and the gasp that left her mouth didn't go unnoticed. "He was here. He was here," I keep repeating.

She kneels beside me and pulls her shorts up so they don't get wet, "who was here?" I keep repeating the words and cry harder. "Come on, honey. You have to get up. You haven't taken your medicine in two days and you've thrown up the other one the day before."

He wasn't real. Jesus, you're really pissing me off. Get your scrawny ass up, and go to that damn appointment. Nay, skip the appointment and go get some vodka.

I stand up from the shower floor, grab a towel, and dry myself off. I don't say anything else and let the tears stream down my face. My breathing is shaky and I slowly walk to my room, leaving my mother on the shower floor. I find another thong, a matching black, lace, bra, a pair of leggings, Lauren's shirt, and some socks. I slide the thong up my legs and put on my bra. I throw the shirt over my head, then my pants over my feet. After that, I walk back into the bathroom and begin applying my makeup.