45

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

The next morning, I wake up to my phone blowing up with text messages. I roll over to take my phone off the nightstand and that's when I realize I have a body draped over me. I slow my movements down and quietly grab my phone. There is hardly any light coming in through the room which confuses me because it's nine thirty in the morning. I look to my left and find the reason to be because of the black curtains. I click my home button and my phone lights up, almost blinding me. I turn the brightness down and see a text from Michael.

-how's the new place ???
-ash
-hello
-how is your apartment ?????????
-loser
-wake up
-do you like it
-????????????????????

-it's horrible I hate it

-.... seriously bro

-lol I'm kidding this place is sick !

-I know ! now you and Dylan can fuck in your own house instead of mine

-okay listen

-ahaha I'm messing with you hey are you doing anything today ?

I look over to Dylan and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do today. Knowing her, we could either stay at home and do nothing, I could take her home, we could go out and do something, or she'd be in the mood for sex. Okay, I seriously need to stop thinking about sex. This is getting ridiculous.

-I'm not sure yet I'll text you though

-okay
-also did your mum tell you about the whole 'Dylan moving in' thing ???

-yeah I still have to talk to her about it she crashed last night

-nice how was it ?

-we didn't sleep together Mikey

-riiiiiiiifght

-rifght

-shut up and ask the chick to move in Jesus

-but she's sleeping

-well wake her up I'm bored and laith is on vacation

-I'm not waking her up ! I'm not a dick like you

-do you think I care

-not really

-my point exactly text me later fucktard

-bye honey bun

-I hate you

I roll my eyes and put my phone back on the nightstand. I let out a heavy breath and look at Dylan. Her lips are slightly parted and her arms are now wrapped around a pillow. A very quiet snore is coming from her lips and she looks absolutely adorable. I brush a few strands of her hair away from her face and run my fingers down her back. She stirs slightly and curls further into a ball. Her eyes squeeze tightly together and her eyebrows furrow. She begins to mumble things incoherently and I begin feeling the need to pee.

I roll out of bed and ruffle my hair a bit before heading to the bathroom. I completely forgot I now have my own apartment, what the heck. I turn on the light in the bathroom and pee. After washing my hands, I go into the kitchen to make some coffee. Then I remember I don't have any coffee, let alone a coffee maker. I sigh and remember the boxes in my car. I go outside and bring them back in, then I send Dylan a text as to where I am going, that being Panera. Thought I'd class it up a bit.

The ride is boring and filled with morning, radio, talk shows. When I pull into Panera's parking lot, I realize I might be late for breakfast. I look at the clock and see it's ten fifteen. Fifteen minutes to spare. Surprisingly, there isn't anyone in line and I order two café mochas, and two bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. It's what she usually gets at Tim Hortons so here it's just more expensive and healthier, I guess. My name is called and I carry everything out to my car without spilling it. Perfect.