Ice Skating

I walked down the streets of South Park, heading towards my "boyfriends" house.

"Tweek?" I banged on the door, "You need to hurry man."

"Coming!" First, I heard a big bang from inside the house, then some loud running, and then the door finally opened, "Ready!" Tweek huffed.

"Lets go." I held out my hand and Tweek took it.

We walked to school in silence, enjoying the birds singing. Once we reached school, people began to talk and point at us. Tweek became nervous and shook my hand.

"You ready for the test?" I tried to get his mind away from the finger pointing but I choose a terrible topic.

"I-I'm so scared for the math test." Tweek said, "I could barley sleep last night!"

"You don't sleep much anyways." I stated, "But don't worry about that test. It'll be easy."

"It's t-too much pressure." Tweek yelled as we reached his locker.

"It could be." I let go of his hand, "But it only could be if you let it." I smiled at him and he smiled back, "See ya!"

I headed towards my locker. I'm very used to the whispers as I walk through the hallways. People still talk about us like it just happened yesterday. It'll never die down.

I approach my locker but I'm suddenly stopped by the biggest kid in South Park, Eric Cartmen.

"So, you heard about the dance?" Cartmen asked.

"I know." I nodded.

"Bring Tweek." Cartmen demanded.

"You really like Yaoi." I said.

"I don't dumbass." Cartmen said, "I'm just being a nice friend."

"Friend." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Craig." I flipped Cartmen the finger as he walked away.

"Craig Tucker!" It was Mr. Mackey, "What did I told you about flipping people off!" As it was an instinct, I raised my middle finger at him, shit, "That's it! In my office!"

I need to stop this bad habit.

~~~~~~~Lunch~~~~~
"So, how was the test?" I asked Tweek as we waited in line for lunch.

"It wasn't that bad." Tweek said, "B-But where were you?"

"Mr. Mackeys office." We headed towards our usual table. Clyde and Token were already there.

"Dude? You were flipping people off again?" Tweek asked.

"It's not my fault." We sat at the table, "Besides, it was only Cartmen."

"That's why you weren't at the math test?" Clyde asked me, "Back to the old habit?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You know, if you failed or didn't do the test, you're not allowed to go to the dance." Token said.

"Shit!" I said, "When can I do it?"

"During the dance." Token shrugged, "I don't know man. You just can't go."

"That sucks." Clyde said.

"Whatever." I said, "It's just a dance."

"People are gonna be u-upset, you know?" Tweek said.

"I guess." I said, "Maybe, I'll go do it now." I jumped off my seat and headed towards Garrisons classroom. (since I don't know what Garrisons pronouns are, I'm just gonna call Garrison, Garrison. Let me know the pronouns!)