"Where are you going?" The man asks.

"We're going to get more drinks." Oscar lies while the man understood quickly. He walks away and both of us entered the elevator. As the elevator door closes, Oscar presses the button and sighs.

"Vanessa, you can cry...it's really okay." Oscar says softly and I begin to weep. I cared and loved Luke so much but I had to let go. The door opens and we made it to the third floor. Oscar pulls out his key and opens the door to his room. Both of us walked in and he turns on the light. He looks around and grabs his bag. He pulls out a makeup bag and hands it to me.

"Its Amelia's but I bet she doesn't care if you borrow her makeup."

"Thanks Oscar..."

"I'm glad that you let out your feelings."

"Hey Oscar....I need to talk to you about something..."

.....

As Oscar and I walked back to the elevator and made our way to the banquet hall, someone taps their cup with a fork and everyone stays silent. Oscar and I made it to the toast but deep down, I didn't want to hear it. I support both Oscar and Miracle but this is killing me. 

"I would like to make a toast to my wife Miracle. For being by my side and helping me. I am happy to call you my wife." He said and everyone awed. Miracle and Luke held each other close and the room was filled with claps.

"I can't anymore....this hurts..." I say to herself and leave the banquet hall. I made it outside and stepped inside my car. A picture falls onto my lap and I picked it up. It was Luke, Miracle, and I, together as friends. Without thinking, I rip the picture into pieces and throw it out the window. Ending my night with a drive home.

--Next Day--

I was sitting on the couch and watching TV. I couldn't focus on anything and procrastinate myself into a deep whole of using my time on useless things. My studied in Marketing and my job is at Lint Company. I could be working on our 25th Anniversary that is coming up in a few years and brain storm ideas but I can't. My heart was torn into pieces and I lost interest. I continued watching TV until Miracle walks in. She had tears in her eyes and I quickly turned off the TV.   

Why is she crying? What happened?

"Mira-"

"Vanessa....I'm so sorry...." Miracle sobs and Vanessa couldn't say anything. 

"You've been through so much....I..I didn't tell how much I loved Luke...I was jealous of the two of you but I wanted to see you happy."

...

" I want to move out Oscar. I can't be in that house anymore. Ever since we were in high school, we were inseparable and spent time together. Luke and I were high school sweet hearts for goodness sakes and now?! Every time I see his face, I saw the future but...now I see the past...how does that work? Oscar, you have to help me...please..." I pleaded and Oscars head was low.

"I have a spare room in my apartment complex....you can stay there as long as you want. Its apartment 14 and it's been empty ever since...."

"Ever since Luke moved out..." I finished his sentence and he stays quiet.

There is no end to this drama but what choice do I have? I want to kicked Miracle and Luke out of my life. They have a life to worry about and a future ahead of them. I knew that I was being selfish but I need this.

"I want it."

....

"Miracle....I know this is a bad time but I'm moving out. You don't need to apologize...but...you and Luke have a whole future to think about...and...I'm no longer part of that...so...I need to do this...." I say and Miracle doesn't say anything back. I get up and I begin to walk towards my room. I don't let her speak anymore. 

"Wait...Vanessa?!" Miracle shouted and rushes inside my room.

"You're really moving out? Why? This isn't fair?!"

"No, you and Luke can use this house...build a future together!"

I started packing my things and Miracle snatched my things away. I stared at her and she looked like she was about to explode.

"Vanessa, don't leave...I'll leave!" 

"No, I'm going."

I snatched my things back and pushed her aside. I didn't mean to but something inside me made me do it. She looked down at the floor and I didn't do anything about it. I wanted to say something but I forced myself to get out of the house. 

"Vanessa." A voice shouted and I stopped.

It was Luke.

"Get out. I don't want to see you anymore."

"What do you think I'm doing?" I yelled and he looked overwhelmed by my response.

I rushed out of that house and took my car.

Room 14

Ending Song: i'm so tired by Lauv & Troye Sivan