"That's deep. Maybe I regret regretting teaching her like that." Levi chuckled.

(A/N: I know, Levi's regretting things again. #mylifeissues)

"That's a tough choice. Did he get to answer it?" I asked.

Jean shook his head, "No. I changed the topic and we ate dinner. And like I said, Isabel was complete deadma to everyone."

"I hope she's okay. And she wouldn't let this Farlan thing get into her head." Connie worriedly sighed.

"That's what I'm worried about the most. What if she does? What if she's going Levi mode for the rest of her life just because of what happened? She'll never be her happy-go-lucky self ever again. I'm gonna kill Farlan for this..." Jean hissed.

"Since when are you suddenly so worried about Isabel's enthusiasm?" Petra raised an eyebrow.

"Why? You think you'll ever get used to her acting like Levi than when she's a drunkly-go-lucky little girl? I know I wouldn't." Jean scoffed.

"Good point..." Petra trailed off.

"What is she doing upstairs anyways?" I wondered.

*upstairs...* (Isabel's POV)

"Man that was really harsh, Izzy..." Eren worriedly said after I explained the situation to him and Seijuro, who I told to come over and climb through the window.

"What's gonna happen with you now? Or more importantly, what do the others think about this?" Sei asked, in a more bored time than worried.

"I haven't really figured that out yet. That's why I invited you two to my room, either to help me get over it or at least give me some advice for it."

"You called me for advice? And not Rei?" Sei chuckled.

"You were the fifth option. I was gonna call Lukas (Norway) first, but he said 'too busy communicating with trolls' then I called Sousuke, he said 'Rin's gonna come if I do, and that's gonna double your problems' after that, I called Sweden, he said 'watching over Fin, call someone else' and then Rei, he said 'if I do, can I persuade Hange out of her relationship after?' And I can't accept that, right? So here you are."

"And why am I here...? You know I'm just gonna tell you to allow him so all the Titans would be dead already." Eren asked.

"Good point...lets just play a few video games. I have Mortal Kombat X and Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Which one first?" I asked as I held the two games with both hands.

"COD Black Ops." Sei replied.

"Well finally you invited the right people. I'm gonna beat you, Seijuro! Generally, it's just gonna be like the Titan rules, KILL THEM ALL!!" Eren cackled.

"Does he even know what class to pick? And with the killing know from him, what is he gonna do if he runs out of ammo?" Sei whispered on my ear.

"You two play as many times as you want. I'll just sit here. Enjoy killing him." I whispered back.

He nodded and began to play COD with Eren. I just sat and watched them in silence, but the thoughts I had made me lose concentration from what I was seeing.

What do I feel, you might ask? Three words: betrayal, rage quit and heartbreak. If he really knew who I was, he would know it would be hell if he did that to me.

And yet he still did. And feels struck down my soul when I thought he died. And when I found out about this? Even worse. It was like a repeated stab in my heart.

I thought he was better than this, now I feel like I can't ever find happiness anymore. It's either this situation or what Levi had taught me. I can't even figure out what I should do anymore.

A/N: I'm gonna put a few AruAni bonus pieces from now on. So better get used to it.

*bonus piece* (Armin's POV)

I sat on my bed, slowly reading a novel. It was a relaxing kind of silence. It wasn't long thought when this silence ended as Annie entered the room.

"Ah, hey Annie. What bring you here?" I couldn't help but plaster a smile.

"I overheard what happened to Isabel back there. Poor her, what happened to their relationship seemed so sad, 'hope she doesn't stay so cold...there're already enough emotionless people in this house."

"I heard too. I mean Jean and Marco are pretty okay nowadays. Sasha and Connie are going good, and Levi and Petra. Even Erwin and Hange. Jean and Marco meet near the park every Friday. Don't tell anyone that, okay?"

"Promise." She smiled.

"And just when everyone's relationships go great, this happens to Little Izzy. She used to be so corky, now what'll happen?"

"I just hope everything would go back to the way it was." Annie sighed as she sat on the bed, right next to me.

"So what book are you reading?" Annie curiously asked.

"Ah it's just a novel I'm reading. Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets. Have you heard of it?" I replied with a question.

"of course I have. it's not a very new book though. But I have all the books, if you like I could lend them to you." She smiled.

"You have all of them? Even Deathly Hallows?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah. I'll lend it to you, just ask if you need it." Her smile made her white teeth visible.

"Thanks...oh since you're here, do you wanna watch some Fairy Tail for a bit?" I asked in a sort of hospitable manner.

"Ah, sure. But I'm not really the one who likes mainstream anime, but Fairy Tail is okay." She cracked another smile, though a faint smile.

"I'll get the remote."

"Oh no I'll do it-"

We both hesitated when we found out that both our hands were holding the remote. So we were technically holding hands. We both both blushed as Annie slowly took her hand away.

"Should we continue to watch?" I asked her as I stated at her crystal blue eyes.

"Sure...episode 198. Maybe I'd name my baby Natsu or Gray for this." She chuckled.

I thought of something. It's really awkward, I know. But I would really like it if I was part of her family, that I would always stay with Annie and her child. At least to be part of her life. But that would be a little embarrassing right?