Part Twelve

"You're seriously wearing running shorts?" I ask Riley, leaning against the wall as she puts her hair up in a ponytail, the temperature today hitting one hundred and three.

"It's not a date, I can wear whatever. If I choose it to be running shorts, then I will wear running shorts." I nod my head in defeat when my phone goes off.

I pull it out of my pocket to find a text from Kelsey. 'My room. Now' "Hey Riley, I'm gonna head out for a bit, alright?" I say, but Riley is already engulfed in her book. "Okay Michelle have fun." I say to myself before walking out the door. I walk a bit until I get to the freshman dorms, bursting open the door to Kelsey's room.

"Bout time you made it. What took you so long?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I came as fast as I could. I don't have a teleporter." I tell Kelsey and she smiles.

"That would be cool. I'd never be late anywhere again. I'd just be like POOF tada I'm here." Kelsey says and I laugh.

"So what do you need me for?" I ask and Kelsey smiles.

"I thought you'd never ask. Do you like Riley?" Kelsey asks, and I open my mouth to deny it, but she talks quicker. "You were going to lie to me. You like her, don't you?" I stay silent. "I'll take your silence as a yes."

"You can't tell her, Kelsey. Do you understand?" I threaten and she nods her head.

"I understand. Even if I did, it's not like anything would happen. Riley's made it pretty clear she isn't interested in you. Which is why I'm going to help." She tells me and I grin.

"I'm listening..." I reply, and Kelsey runs her hand through her hair.

"Riley doesn't like your history. You were a player, and she despises that. You need to prove that it's the old Michelle, and that you are capable of loving." Kelsey suggests and I nod my head.

"I love the idea, I really do. But I'm not ready to rope you into this, not yet. If you help me, then you're basically my relationship wingman, and that's part of what she dislikes. Wouldn't she rather someone get her on their own than with help?" I ask Kelsey rhetorically and she shrugs.

"I guess you're right. But you two need more time alone." She says and I sigh.

"You're not canceling, are you?" Kelsey shakes her head.

"No. I said I'd come, I'm going to come. But I will leave early, so then you guys will have time alone. I seriously doubt you guys would go to sleep at nine at night." Kelsey laughs and I force a smile.

"And tell me... Why is it that you're willing to help me?" I ask and Kelsey fakes a shocked look.

"What? Because I'm your sister, of course. What better reason is there than that?" She says and I roll my eyes.

"How about the real one?" Kelsey sighs before answering.

"I'm done with finding out every time I meet a cute girl, she's hooked up with you." She admits and I smile.

"There you go. See you at seven." I say leaving her room. I have hooked up a lot. But if I have my way, there won't be any meaningless hookups for a while. A long while.

Part 1/4! Since I will be having a cover made by @Rosielovestory (Love you girlie!) I will write FOUR PARTS TODAY! Of course, I have homework too, so they won't be done in a few hours, but I will do it all! Yay! Haha. But yes, you guys can all thank her! Like, comment, vote!

By the way, what do you guys think of the sisters? Who is cooler - Kelsey or Michelle? I have English now. Yay! Favorite class! XD haha. Bye guys!!!