Part Nine

Eight hours after falling asleep, I wake up. In the sixteen years, ten months and twenty two days I've been alive, I have never felt so rested.

I gently lift my head off Riley's and lean forward slightly to stare at her sleeping face. Riley was beautiful when she was awake, but her asleep was easily the most adorable thing I had ever seen.

Her face was completely relaxed, and her chocolate brown eyes were shut. Her hair was strewn about, strands covering her face. A slight smile rested on her face, and seeing her in a sleep brought a smile to mine.

I reach over to brush a strand of her out of her face, when her eyelids flitter open. "Did I wake you?" I ask, placing the strand of hair behind her ear, causing her cheeks to tint red.

"No. I wake up right around now anyways. I'm sorry for sleeping on your shoulder last night." She apologizes and I laugh.

"It's okay." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"No, it's not. It's especially not what I should be doing when I'm insisting to you that nothing will happen between us. You'll just get false hope, and I can't do that to you." Riley tells me and my heart feels like it's being ripped out of my chest.

I walk over to the mini bar, still amazed at my feelings. I'm not surprised I developed feelings for Riley, she's perfect. But how do people do this? Feel emotions for someone when there isn't a definite future? The concept makes my head hurt.

"Are you serious Michelle?" Riley asks and I stare at her confused. "You're drinking now?" She looks shocked.

"Do you want some?" I ask, extending my glass towards her and she shakes her head.

"No thank you. I just don't understand your logic. You don't drink on Friday night when all we're doing is watching a movie, but you drink whisky straight at ten in the morning." Riley says and I can't help but laugh.

"So you wouldn't mind if I drank during the girls night?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Not at all. Get wasted next week if you want, just remember I'm gonna be responsible about it because someone needs to take care of drunk Michelle." Riley tells me.

"Next time?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow and Riley purses her lips.

"Shut up..." She mumbles and I laugh. "I'm gonna run, then do you wanna get some breakfast?" She offered and I nod my head.

"Sounds great!" I smile and Riley smiles back at me.

"Alright. I'll see you soon then." She grabs some clothes and changes, and I drink for the hour she's gone.

"I'm back!" She smiles and sees me tossing an empty whisky bottle into the trash. "Holy shit, how are you walking?" She asks and I chuckle.

"It takes way more than this to get me drunk," I tell her unaffected. "Go and shower, and then we'll head out." Riley quickly showers, and about twenty minutes after our short conversation, we arrive at a small diner.

"I've never been here before." Riley tells me and I smile.

"I've only ever come with Monkey and Christie, but we come here a lot. The food is amazing." I tell her and she smiles. A thin waitress greets us, and leads us to our table.

"So what do you think you're getting?" I ask Riley as she flips through the menu.

"I'm not sure, really, I-" Riley looks up, and her face goes pale. She drops the menu in her hands and crawls under the booth.

"Riley, what are you doing here?" I ask, peeking underneath the table.

"See the woman in the corner by the fire exit?" Riley asks and I look up, before leaning back underneath the table. "That's my mom."

So it's official! The shipping name is Miley!!! Not because it was the most popular, but because I'm selfish and I like it best XD But yeah. WHO SHIPS MILEY? :D haha! I'm gonna post again soon, right after this episode of FNL. But yeah. I say that a lot. Ask Daisy she knows. We hang out all the time, so why wouldn't she? But yeah.

But yeah. It's what the cool *crosses out* weird kids say.