Part Three

"Michelle, are you ready?" Riley asks, knocking on the bathroom door. I lace up my shoes and double knot them before I step out of the room.

"Yeah, I am." I say as I take a look at Riley. She changed in the room while I changed in the bathroom, so I didn't see her in her running clothes, and she looked amazing. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail at the nape of her neck, and she wore a tight tank top and black spandex shorts that came down mid thigh.

"Then let's go," She instructs, and we wordlessly exit the dorm to come to the outside campus. After silently stretching for a couple of minutes, we stand up and start to run. "Is this too fast?" She asks, and I shake my head. We were going fast though. Crazy fast. We were running six minute miles, and Riley had told me at lunch this run would be ten miles. I don't know if I can make it at her speed, but goddamn I'm going to try.

"No, this is fine. But it is still fast. Nothing I can't handle though." I tell her, and she laughs.

"Most people can't handle this speed though. It's impressive you can go this fast. I'll slow down if you need me to, so just say the word," She smiles and I nod my head. "Oh god, I can't handle the heat." She says, peeling off her shirt, leaving her in only a sports bra from the waist up.

Wearing only a sports bra, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Riley has a tiny waist, acquired by running 140 miles a week. She was sculpted, and on her flat belly, with the outline of abs, was a small, black belly bar. Beads of sweat trickled down her body, making her cleavage shine. I fall face down on the ground, and Riley stops running.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just fell," I tell her as I try to push myself up. I get up on my feet, but come crashing down again. "Goddamn!" I scream, and Riley puts her arm around me.

"You're not okay. We're gonna go back, okay?" I nod my head. "How much do you weigh?" She asks and I shrug.

"140, why?" Riley places one hand behind my ear, and one hand beneath my knees. She gently lifts me up before turning around and walking back to the school. "You're not seriously going to carry me the entire way back. I'm 5'9", and you're like, 5'2"-"

"5'1" Riley corrects me.

"-5'1", there is no way you can carry me all the way back to our dorm room." I tell her and she laughs, looking down at me in her arms.

"Watch me," She smiles, and I feel weak in her arms. I'm too tough to be carried by her all the way back, but there is no way in hell she'd let me walk. "Can you do me a favor?" Riley asks, still looking ahead.

"Go for it." I mumble.

"When you tell people how you hurt yourself, do not tell them you got hurt because you were checking me out."

"I wasn't checking you out," I reply defensively. "And even if I was, you should be honored." Riley laughs, and rolls her eyes.

"Sure you weren't," I rest my head against her boob, and less than a tenth of a second later she speaks up. "Get your head off my breast. I'm carrying an injured runner, not coming on to you." She tells me forcefully and I lift my head up.

"Sorry Riley..." I mutter, and neither one of us says a word until we get back in the room.

Riley carefully places me on my bed, and goes to the drawer, grabbing some clean clothes. She goes into the bathroom and emerges a few moments later in a zip up hoodie and low rise shorts.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Riley asks, and a million thoughts run through my mind before settling on one.

"Actually, there is one thing..." I grin mischievously and Riley raises an eyebrow.