Chapter 19: Personal Business

Cam ran after Clarissa and Haley, while I chased after Mackenzie. Mackenzie went into the supply closet. I shut it and locked her inside.Bad idea. She broke through the door and grabbed my left arm. She stabbed it and left the dagger in there. I yelled in pain. I broke through the rest of the door and removed the dagger from my arm. I ran to stab her, but she grabbed my right arm and dislocated it. She flung me across the room. I stood up, pain shot like a bullet through my arms. I kicked Mackenzie across the room. I saw Cam running from Clarissa and Haley.

"Why did I go after them alone?" she yelled.

We ran into another supply closet.

"Dang, what did she do to your arms?" Cam asked.

"Stab it, dislocate it. Normal bad guy stuff." I answered.

She grabbed some thread from another shelf and made some stitches for my arm. She then popped my arm back into place.

"OW!" I yelled in pain as she popped it.

"Sorry! Kinda hard to pop in a arm without it hurting a little." she apologized.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked. "The others are lying on the ground like cats, we have 3 'Squad' members chasing us, and I can't use my arms."

"Maybe you don't need to use your arms." she said as she walked over to a pile of discarded metal and brass.

"Let's get to building." I said.