Chapter 4: Thunder Down Under

Sean stood up and ran to help Mackenzie. Dallas, Bob, and I did the same. While we were helping to try to get the boulder off, I saw a shadowy figure from where the boulder fell. It was tall and looked like a woman from a distance. The figure ran away and I followed it.

"Neville, where are you going?" Dallas said

"I think I know who or what made the boulder smash Mackenzie. Don't follow me." I said back to them.

As I went deeper into the sewer, I came to a dead end.

"Shoot. Dead end." I said. When I was walking back, the shadowy figure landed right in front of me.

"Bad decision, coming alone." the feminine figure said.

I tried sprinting back to the others, but a black throwing knife came for my legs. I jumped just before it hit me.

"Why are you leaving, Neville? We just got started." it said.

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Oh, Neville, I know EVERYONE'S name!" it shouted.

"Wait, if you know everyone's name, then you have to be..." I said

"Yes!" she shrieked. "I AM THE RULER OF THE WORLD!" She removed her hood and it was Mackenzie?!?

"Mackenzie, I thought you resigned?" I said in confusion.

"Oh, I'm not Mackenzie," she said. "I'm..." She removed the skin-tight Mackenzie mask she was wearing and revealed that she was...