Chapter 12: Not Going Down Easily

Mackenzie chased Bob into the lobby. She broke the glass of the concession stand and threw a shard at Bob. It caught Bob's shirt and ripped off some pieces of his shirt. He ran up the stairs to the game room. He ran into a dead end. He was trapped.

Clarissa broke the glass of the projector room with a rock and made rock steps into the room. Sean made a beeline to the door to trap her. He was successful.

Elvin and I stayed in the room. I threw a punch at him and hit him in the jaw. I tripped him and he ran into one of Clarissa's rock steps. I grabbed his jacket collar and held him against the rock, ready to strike, if needed. There was no escape.

Bob stood in fear as Mackenzie got ready to throw another shard at him. Suddenly, a flash of pink dust appears where Bob was. Mackenzie keeps running, thinking he's still in there. Bob then appears right beside her and trips her. Mackenzie trips and falls onto the glass shard. She punctured herself in the stomach and blacks out. Then, Bob's eyes turned back to normal color.

I still held Elvin by the collar.

"I don't want to do this to you." I said.

Suddenly, Elvin disappeared in a cloud of pink dust. He appeared behind me and punched me in the spine. He spun me around and stuck me in the chest with a piece rock. I fell like a bag of rocks. Elvin's eyes then turned to normal color.

Clarissa was trapped. Sean was blocking the door and her rock stairs grew too high to go through the window. She channeled all of her energy to tried to escape the room.

Sean stood outside, blocking the door. Suddenly, he heard a rip. He ran out to the theater to see the wall ripping. When it was separated from the surrounding walls, it broke into hundreds of pieces. Sean was engulfed by the rubble.