Chapter Twenty Five

Chester was sitting in the music room with Ryan, which had become a usual. The other band members weren't around nearly as much as he was. He was getting extremely close, something both Scott and Chester has noticed but neither said anything about it, other than simple, small remarks. Scott was having a brilliant idea that involved Ryan. He decided he would send Mike more pictures but wanted to up it. Not only would he include pictures of Chester and Ryan but he also had other ideas that might end up hurting his new vocalist more than Mike.

Scott had been thinking back on Chester's past and thought of the many ways he could punish Mike with it. He emailed both Chester's father and his uncle, each receiving a different reply. 

Dear Mr. Bennington,

After a series of events, I have ended up with your son, Chester. I am aware of your history with the boy and he has been quite troublesome and I may require your fatherly hand in setting him straight. He wishes me not to confront you but I fear you may be the only one who can reach him while he's this rebellious and obnoxious. I'm residing in California, where I can pay for any expenses you require if you agree to come see him.

Best regards,

Scott Weiland

I don't know who you think you fucking are but you better not email me again. Chester ran away from home and I could care less where he went. His life is for him to fuck up, he isn't my problem anymore. Even if you did have him, he isn't obnoxious. You do not have my son and if you do, you're lying about the way he's acting and either way I could give less of a shit. Fuck you and screw my son.

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Mr. Bennington,

I am sure you are aware of Chester Bennington's absence. I have your nephew and he is acting up quite profoundly. He's disobeyed every one of my rules and I fear he needs to be punished but no matter what I try, he still becomes rebellious and a rule breaker. I am fully aware of what you brought to the table in his life and I believe it would be best - if not considered necessary - to come to my home in California and repeat the past upon him. I will care for any expenses you require. 

Best wishes,

Scott Weiland

Mr. Weiland,

I would be absolutely honored to be welcomed to your home and to see my nephew again. I will most certainly obey your wishes, I promise you I will help with the boy. I will not need much; a way to get to your house, be sure I have a place to sleep and such, and food. Otherwise, I am excellent. You are helping me do a great service, Mr. Weiland.

Respond soon,

Grim Bennington

The remembrance of the emails reminded Scott that his uncle would be arriving soon. He was in the room with Chester and Ryan while Slash was out somewhere, in other words, he was basically babysitting. He didn't know what he could do with Ryan while Chester's uncle arrived. They wouldn't have anything happen until later that night but Chester certainly wouldn't react happily to seeing his molester. Scott also didn't want to give Chester a heads-up on what was happening so he'd just have to wing it. 

"I think we should practice something... something that's not really necessary until we preform but... can we test your durability to distractions?" Ryan asked Chester, who was somewhat shocked by the question. He didn't know what to say so he looked to Scott, who thought it would be a great photo opportunity. 

"I think that's a great idea, Ryan." Scott spoke up and Chester looked back to his band member.

"Okay," Chester nodded and Ryan directed him to start singing.

"Start with a slow one, do Walking in Circles."

"Okay," Chester repeated and started singing. Ryan started by poking his face, which actually triggered a smile from Chester as he sang. Ryan smiled back and moved to poking his arm, making his way to Chester's knee, where he laid his hand flat. He moved his hand up slowly and Scott took a picture as sneaky as he could. Chester's eyes watched his hand and he became increasingly tense. He suddenly yelped, "I have a boyfriend!"

"Chester!" Scott snapped, coming forward to grab his arm and yank him up. He took him by his sides and put him against the nearest wall. "Mike is not your boyfriend!"

"He is! I love him! You can't keep me here! I want to go home! I want to see him!" Chester cried and started to sink to the ground. He pulled his knees to his face and sobbed. "I can't do this anymore! I need him!"

"Who's Mike?" Ryan spoke up and Chester cried harder.

"My boyfriend!" He yelled into his knees and moaned in sorrow. "My boyfriend, Mike!"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"No, he doesn't! He has knowledge of a dumb fucking kid who ruins everything!" Scott snapped.

"He hasn't ruined anything! He's perfect and I love him! If you won't let me see him, I'll find a way! You can't keep me here forever!" Chester cried and Scott smacked him across the face and the doorbell rang. Scott sent another hit across Chester's face before leaving the room, locking the door behind him. Ryan went up to Chester and hugged him.

"Are you okay?"

"S-stay away, I love Mike. I love him." Chester stuttered and let the tears run down his cheeks.

"I know, Chester. I understand. But you have to be honest with me, okay? Has Scott been hurting you? I can tell Slash and get you home." Ryan said softly and Chester nodded his head.

"Y-yes." He cried and Scott came back into the room with a guest. Chester gasped and rose. He backed to the other side of the room and dropped to the ground. "No! No! No!"

"Hi, Chazzy." His uncle smiled.