Chapter Fifteen

"So how do we get out of this?" Mike asked and suddenly knocking erupted from the door. Mr. Aoki paused before looking to Mike.

"Answer it. If it's someone working for the hotel, they'll wonder why I'm here when they only saw you and Scott check in." He explained and Mike nodded, slowing going towards the door. He hadn't had many encounters with people outside of school other than Chester and his situations or Brad. Reluctantly, he answered the door. He was surprised to see Chester and not a stranger who works for the hotel. Nevertheless, he hugged his skinny boyfriend tightly, more than happy to see him.

"Guys, I found him!" Chester yelled down the hall before hugging back. Brad rushed over with his laptop, still skyping the guys and I saw Chester's sister, Toby, just behind them.

"What are you guys doing here? What happened? Where did you go?" Mike asked quickly and let go of Chester who smiled weakly as if offering an apology.

"I went into the woods and in my high state, I thought Toby was Roy so I struggled but then it became clear and we caught up at her house before looking for you. I thought you went to Roy's because you know I have to stay there tonight-" Chester explained before Mike interrupted.

"We did go to Roy's-"

"I know, that's where I found Brad and the guys. They said you went back to Scott's-"

"How did you know we-"

"Were here? There's not many hotels around, we picked the dumpiest-"

"How did you find the-"

"We started knocking on all the doors until we got-"

"I'm glad it was your face-"

"Me too." Chester finished the bickering war of words and interruption, which had left everyone extremely confused.

"Okay... Once the married couple stops chit chatting, we'll be leaving now and taking you with." Brad said and Mike almost laughed.

"You know I can't do that." Mike said and Steve came to the door.

"Mr. Aoki?!" Brad almost yelled. Everyone on the screen, although, started laughing.

"You're Mr. Aoki? Brad's told us a lot about your shits." Phoenix said, remembering not long ago how Brad talked about how disgusting of a shit this teacher would make in the bathrooms he had to clean.

"I left them just for Brad. He was not a good janitor." Steve simply said with a smile. "Why are you boys here?"

"We could ask you the same question." Brad said and Chester looked at the teacher he's known for so long.

"We were worried about Mike." He said softly before coming to some realization. "You knew, didn't you? You knew Mike and I were getting close and the whole situation with Scott. You knew we shouldn't get close to each other. You knew everything and you tried to tear us apart. How could you?"

"It's a long story, Chester." Mr. Aoki said in a gentle tone. Chester looked at Mike.

"You knew that he knew too but you never mentioned. Why?" He asked and Mike couldn't help but sigh.

"For a long time, Mr. Aoki was just a pawn in Scott's game. I didn't want to scare you about how many people were involved with this line of work."

"Who else is?" Chester asked in a small voice which made him seem even smaller and more vulnerable than he already was.

"Lots of people. And they know about you and your talent. Scott said lots of people are after you and want to own you. Some not as nice as others probably." Mike explained and his heart broke seeing tears in Chester's eyes.