I win

"What the hell are you thinking?" Raph asks me as I head into the dojo.

"I'm not. Now move Raph." I say as he gets in my way.

"Not until you explain!" I exclaim.

"Fine, you know what? That's the goddamn woman who raised me, I believed that she loved me. I believed in her as a human, I trusted her. I loved her. And now she's going to call me a demon child just like the father who gave me the scars on my back. No way in hell will I let that past me. I have had way too much happen these past few weeks to let that pass!" I say angrily glaring at my so called mother.

"Look at me Hãi ér." He says and I can't look at him. He moves my face and forces me to look him in the eyes.

"I of all people understand, believe me. But calm down first." He says and I take a deep breath unaware of how angry I actually was. Before I can stop myself I give Raph a tiny kiss on the cheek and step into the center of the dojo.

Leo POV:

I saw Raph blush when she kissed him and then stepped to the middle of the dojo.

"Do us all a favor and kick her butt." Mikey says clapping Jade's shoulder in a friendly gesture.

"Good luck Jade." Donnie says giving her a fist bump with a small smile.

"Jade stay alive and if you die I'll find a way to re kill you for breaking Raph's heart." I say and she grins.

"Somehow. I don't know whether I could bring myself to kill her." She says to me and I give her a hug. "You'll do fine." I say reassuring her even though I have no idea.

"Don't spout false truths. Oh god I sound like sensei." She says and I laugh. "Good luck." I say stepping back. Her mother crouches in a position to attack and Jade stands ready. As she dodges her mother's attacks she looks at the weapons wall. Raph and I follow her line of sight and see two blood red tonfas with a curved blade on the sides. Raph grins looking at me and I nod. He grabs them off the wall. "Jade!" he says raising his voice a little. Jade flips over her mother, using her mother's back as a springboard she catches the tonfas. She grins wolfishly and her mother manages to land a kick.

"These I like." She says recovering quickly. She attacks with the right tonfa managing to tap her mother but not cut her. Her mother takes out ninja stars and throws them. Jade blocks them easily with her tonfas. I guess she really likes tonfas.

"Give up girl. You can't win against me. A few weeks training won't help you against over three of your lifetimes training." Her mother says and Jade laugh exhilarated.

"But mother. Have you forgotten. You supported my skateboard addiction and if I'm correct in saying most of my tricks would've killed normal people. I learned flexibility, mobility, and strength." She says and I look at sensei. He's rubbing his goatee thoughtfully.

"She's not wrong in saying that." He says finally as Jade's mother goes in for a kill. Jade blocks both hands. The one going for her neck the other covered in poison for her stomach. It takes years of training to even notice the second hand, let alone block it. Interesting.

"Face it Sianna you should run." Jade says and Sianna backs off running. Raph moves to stop her but Jade shakes her head. He steps aside and lets Sianna through.

Raph POV:

Once Jade's mom leaves I let out a sigh of relief and rush over to Jade. She basically collapses on me.

"I've gotta stop carrying you like this." I say once I carry her back to her room. I start to leave when I feel her hand catch mine.

"Please don't leave till I fall asleep sexy." She says and I smirk.

"Course." I say roughly and I sit there next to her.

"I legit thought I was gonna die." She says tiredly.

"Well it was a few weeks facing off with more than a decade of training." I say and she nods. I wonder what that kiss meant? I really want to ask her, but right now is not the time or the place. What I want to know is how she could even like a monster like me. She's really beautiful and amazing and strong while I'm.... this. How could she even think of me in that way? Eventually she falls asleep and I gently lay her hand down next to her.

"How's she doing?" Leo asks and I shrug.

"She's asleep now, but as well as she could be I mean all things considered." I say and he nods.