Close to all hell breaks loose

The next two weeks fly by in a flash. After school I go to training with master Splinter who constantly quizzes me about every type of situation that could happen. After we do that he trains me using stick katanas. And I've gotten closer to the guys. It's really starting to feel like a family. It's strange I've never really had one.

"Master Splinter, I was curious. When do I get my own weapon?" I ask apprehensive of my sixteenth birthday coming up in two weeks.

"Hmm well considering how little time I have to teach you I guess you can have your weapon now." He says.

"Seriously?" I ask surprised and he nods.

"Of course." He says with a smirk.

"Jade Leshawna Crimson Wright! Do you know how long I've been searching for you child?" I hear my mom yell into the lair loudly.

"Is that Sianna?" Splinter asks me surprised and I nod surprised.

"God damn who are these turtles keeping me away from my daughter?"

"Um guys back up a bit she's my mom." I say. Both parents in two days, I must be really lucky this week.

"Sianna! Don't kill my sons." Splinter exclaims as we both come out of the dojo looking at my mom taking out Leo. I run over to them making sure they still have their pulses.

"Jesus mom. You beat them up within what 5 minutes?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Two."

"It really is you Sianna. But old Sianna would've done it in thirty seconds."

"The red one gave me a lot of trouble geez Yoshi!" She replies making me laugh.

"Well Raph is amazing." I say with a smile.

"Says the child who likes him!" mom says and I blush.

"Do not."

"Ugh we'll catch up later. Yoshi we need to talk now!" mom says and they go into the dojo.

"Agh Splinter!" Raph exclaims as he sits up.

"Shut up and come over here!" I tell him motioning for him to come join me at the dojo door.

"What's going on?" he asks right before my mom and Splinter end up throwing us away from the door. "My mom basically took all of you guys out!" I reply.

"The madwoman!" Mikey yells as he wakes up waking Donnie and Leo up.

"Jade who the hell was that?" Donnie asks me and I shush him.

"Their meeting right now. Damn if I could only hear. That was my mother by the way."

"Your mother?!" Him, Mikey and Leo exclaim. Raph just smirks.

"Why aren't you surprised?" I ask him and he laughs.

"She didn't say anything other than yell at you. She adapted to us quickly because you didn't say much about it either. It makes sense." He says and we all give him a weird look. "What?" he asks annoyed I shrug and the rest keep staring at him.

"You don't usually notice stuff like that man!" Mikey says and the other two nod. Raph just shrugs like it's nothing and my mom bursts out of Splinter's dojo.

"At least I can stop pretending to love this demon." She says and I stop completely. My mind stops. It literally stops working for a few seconds, blanking out completely.

"So you're leaving me too then?" I ask her without thinking and the love for me that I had seen in her eyes up until now has vanished.

Nobodies POV:

Jade and the turtles freeze up waiting for her mother's answer. Her mother lets out something like a feral growl out.

"Of course I am. What did you think I was gonna do. Raise a demon?" At that moment Raph loses it, before he can do anything to Jade's mom Jade jumps in front of her stopping Raph.

"She can hate me, but she's still family. Let her go please." Jade pleads with Raph and he calms down enough for Jade's mother to leave without anymore hindrance.

Raph POV:

Jade's father I can understand. But her mother? Calling her a demon? What the hell's up with that? I look at Jade and she looks at me with eyes that hold a whole new emotion. Her eyes turn into the dragonish form that happens when she's incredibly angry. She told me about her father and what he called her and how she and Mikey ran into him. I feel real bad for her. Suddenly showing a strength none of us knew she had she crosses the room in two seconds flat punching her mother straight up in the face herself.

"Well looks like I don't really give a damn if you're family. I've had enough of my blood telling me I'm a demon. Come mom, lets fight. You beat me you get to walk out of here a free woman. Well free of your goddamn demon child to put it in your words." Jade says as master Splinter comes out of the dojo. He looks surprised at Jade probably thinking what the hell? I know that's what I'm thinking right now.