Kyoya and Ryohei glanced at each other "Hibari ! Sasagawa !" They looked at Adelheid behind them "you need to see this" she said serious "a string ?" Ryohei said as Kyoya lift up a very thin string from the grass at the soccer field "I knew something was wrong" Kyoya mattered "who do you think it is ?" Adelheid said, Kyoya glared and clenched on the string "Iwasaki" he growled.

"Are you sure your alright, Hayashi-san ? Want me to come over and take care of you ?" Tsubaki asked Kyokai "no, I'm alright, thank you" Kyokai said. She frowned when Tsubaki coughed "are you sick ?" Kyokai asked "just a little cold" Tsubaki said "you should rest tomorrow, I'll have the notes for you" Kyokai said "A-Arigatou" Tsubaki blushed "t-then, I'll see later" she smiled and jogged away.

Kyokai looked at her arm then sighed, she walked in the hallway deep in thoughts "I wonder what Iwasaki Aimi came for ?" She mattered. The second thing she knew, someone pushed her, making her fall on the stairs, head first, then back, then knee. She rolled on the stairs and hit the wall. All she heard was snickering before everything went black.

"Do you really think it was that guy !?" Ryohei said as he and Kyoya ran in the hallway "I'm sure, we must find Kyokai before she gets really hurt" Kyoya said. He frowned when Ryohei suddenly stopped "why did you-" Kyoya looked where Ryohei was looking and his eyes widen "Kyokai !!!" He yelled, they ran downstairs where Kyokai was laying down "go to the hospital" Kyoya told Ryohei "where are you going !?" Ryohei said as Kyoya stood up.

Kyoya ignored his question and started running. He ran out of the building to see Akiko walking toward the gate with Aimi and her friends "you !" Akiko looked at him surprised, Kyoya stomped to him while clenching his fists "Eek !" Aimi gasped when Kyoya punched Akiko "Oi, what was that for ?" Akiko held his chin "you are the reason why Kyokai is injured" Kyoya death glared. Akiko laughed "and how would you know it was me ? You got no prove" he said and walked away laughing, Kyoya glared at him.

"By the way..." Akiko lift up a tape recorder "people make out at home" he smirked, Kyoya's eyes widen "yesterday.." He thought "just saying, I dislike stubborn tomboys who are mistaking as guys" Akiko said "and my little sister here just wanted revenge" he said "Ja na !" Akiko waved and left with his group laughing "that filth..." Kyoya gritted his teeth "he's going to blackmail her" he thought

The next day, Kyokai had to go to school with crutches. The day went on without anyone that didn't stare. Kyokai really had a bad day yesterday. It actually reminded her of back then, the bad memories in middle school and elementary. Kotoya was shocked when he saw her leg was broken, he said he'll come deal with that school but she didn't let him.

Kyokai decided to return like before, to put the mask that covers her true feelings. The day ended and Kyokai was struggling to open her shoe locker. Kyoya, Ryohei, and the others were nowhere to be seen. She sighed when she dropped her keys "great" she mattered "I got it" Souji picked it up and opened the shoe locker, pulling out her shoe, then closing the locker "thanks" Kyokai mattered as he helped her wear her shoe "don't mention it" he smiled.

He looked at her then gasped in surprise "your lip" he pointed at the bruise on the corner of her lips "ah, I got it this morning, someone threw a thick book at my face" she said then started walking "do you still think it was all accidents !?" He followed her "it doesn't matter" she said "your strong, shouldn't you be fighting those guys who hurt you ?"  He said, she paused. Those were the same words that Shoichi used to tell her, why can't she fight ?

"Do you know the reason why people call me devil ?" She said not looking at him "no" he said "then be quiet" she walked away "I just don't want to hurt anyone" she thought "I just want a normal life"

She froze when she noticed that she was surrounded by students that weren't from her school "fire !" Aimi pointed, all of them started to throw rocked and eggs at Kyokai. Souji watched in shock as Kyokai stood still, letting the egg drip from her hair and the rocks scratch her cheeks. Her face hit the ground when two students shoved her, taking the crutches from her "what !? No emotion !?" Aimi stepped on Kyokai's head when she tried to get up.