Chapter 15

Hello to all of my readers! All like fifteen of you. Hope you like the new chapter. I have a few chapters saved up and I will post weekly, but your comments encourage me to write faster so... On with the story!

*********************************

Simon, for the whole ride home, said nothing to me. He only stared out the window of the car, thinking.

I knew he was confused. He had replayed the whole scene in his head as well as through voice. When he asked for my opinion, I had nothing to give him. I was just as confused as he.

It worried him a little, but it was done, and there was nothing we could do. She was long gone.

When we got to the house, Simon was on the couch, his long white tail curled under his chin, and his ears up and alert.

Ash was no where to be found, but I knew the flaw I'd been making. I'd been calling him by his real name and not by his pet name. I needed to fix that. Though, I also notice Jason hadn't said anything about this. It made me wonder what he was thinking.

I twisted the ring on my finger and thought a little bit about Jason.

I wondered if this was meant to be. I wondered what would have happened if Simon had never came into my life. I wondered if I would even be question everything like I would. Though, I didn't want him out of my life. Never. I was just wondering what would be different.

Shaking my head, I rid of those thoughts and focus on Simon's problem. He needed help, and I couldn't forget that.

I looked over at him, sleeping on the couch. He said his trial was tomorrow, and I didn't know what to do in that amount of time, that could help him. It was too soon.

I sat by him and rubbed his back, his dark fur rubbing off and onto the couch.

"Simon, you're shedding." I said, annoyed.

I grabbed the lint roller and rubbed his back.

He purred in his sleep and spread his limbs out, letting me get more of his fur. He thought I was petting him.

I smiled and rolled the sticky paper against his coat. When is was covered with the grey hairs, I ripped off that piece or paper and began stroking him with the tool again.

Within a few minutes, I began to notice how Simon's coat was turning lighter. He was becoming pure white again. I didn't understand, I thought the grey was to show he was becoming fallen? Did this mean he was full angel again? But... How?

I was afraid to wake him up and worry him, so I just stroked his head and left him alone.

I didn't even notice it when Jason came in. He put his hands over his eyes and said in a pirate like voice, "Now who be walkin' on me ship?"

I laughed.

"I'm not on a ship. I'm in a house." I said.

"Me home is me ship! Ye must walk de plank!" he cried, and lifted me up over his shoulder.

I squealed and pounded on his back.

"Jason! Put me down!" I cried.

He carried me to the bedroom and set me on the bed before he began tickling me, his fingers aiming for my skin.

I screeched in laughter and tried to block my sided and stomach where he was attacking.

He laughed in his pirate voice and grabbed my hand.

"Some mighty good lookin' treasure on ye finger." he said, kissing the ring.

I giggled and then kissed his cheek.