THIRTY-NINE

Yoo In woke up the earliest. She looked at Jimin and J-hope. Still asleep. She also realized that she was lying on Jimin's chest while J-hope were lying on her stomach. She sighed. 'How am I supposed to get up?' She thought. Trying to move a little but Jimin suddenly hug her like a bolster. She purse her lips. She let out a hard sigh and decided to went back to sleep since it was still early and the boys still hasn't wake up.

"What the hell!" V exclaimed just after he went out from his room. Jungkook, RapMon, Jin and Suga quickly went out from their room and gasp in awe. Yoo In, Jimin and J-hope's sleeping position is totally awkward. Yoo In were facing J-hope. Hugging each other with J-hope's face on her upper chest while Jimin were hugging them with his head buried on Yoo In's neck. V quickly took his phone and snapped the picture. After that, Jungkook approach them. "Yah! Hyung! Wake up! Are you making a porn with my girlfriend?! Wake up!" He took a pillow and hit them. Jimin, J-hope and Yoo In woke up with a sleepy face. Still doesn't know what had happened. "Why are you hitting us?!" J-hope yelled at him. Yoo In were still asleep so her head fell on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin gave a who-are-you face to her but then he realized it was Yoo In. "Wake up! Your sleeping position is so... oh my God, it's like I'm watching a porn early in the morning." V exclaimed. He showed his phone to them. Their eyes widened as they saw it. "Whatta?! I thought I was just sleeping on her shoulder." Jimin said. Yoo In gave a I-don't-give-a-fuck face to the picture. "Well, actually, I already woke up earlier. I want to get up but J-hope were lying on my stomach and there's this guy thought me as his bolster, so he hugged me. But don't worry. We're not doing anything. I'm just..." She didn't even finished her words but she went back to sleep. Jungkook sighed hardly. "Sorry, Jungkookie~ We didn't meant it." J-hope apologize. Jungkook shook his head. "It's okay then. As long as you're not doing anything inappropriate. I'll take her to my room." He carried Yoo In in bridal style and place her on his bed. 'You should have sleep with me last night.' He thought. Tucking the blanket on her shoulder and went out from her room.

Half an hour have passed, Yoo In then woke up. She looked around. "Where am I?" Her eyes were still half closed. "You're in my room." Suga said. He just done showering and currently shirtless. Yoo In rubbed her eyes and gasp in horror. "Ahhhhh!!!" She screamed. Putting Suga in a big shocked. Jungkook then barged in the room. "W-What... W-What happened, babe?" He asked worryingly. Yoo In pointed at Suga, who was still shirtless. Shocked face were clearly seen in his face. "H-He rape me~" Yoo In whined. Trying not to sob. The boys' eyes widened. Looking furiously at Suga. "What the hell! I just done showering and I'm here because I want to take my shirt." He explained. Scared that if the boys might beat the hell out of him. "Oh, really?" Yoo In purse her lips and looking inside the blanket to make sure that her pants are still on. She smile cheekily to Suga. "Hehe, sorry~" She apologized with a smile. Suga rolled his eyes. "Like I want your body desperately." He whispered softly. "I heard that, Min Yoongi~" Yoo In scoffed and walked out from the room. The boys laughed and dismissed. Leaving Suga dumbfounded. 'She heard that?! Um, well, I really want you though. Wait! What the hell, Suga! You're so dirty minded.' He thought. Slapping his face very hard. Then he took out a dark blue shirt and wore it before he get out.

"What do we have here?" Yoo In asked. Sitting at the dining table. "Pancakes? Is it okay with you?" Jin said. Yoo In nodded her head and put a pancake on her plate then poured some honey on it. She took a mouthful of it. "Aigoo, this girl~" Jin wiped some honey on the corner of her mouth. Yoo In smile cheekily to him. Then Suga come to them and stand behind her. He grabbed Yoo In's pancake and shoved to his mouth. "Yah!" She glared at him, who was chuckling. Yoo In take another pancake and poured some honey again. She looked back to Suga and gave him a don't-you-ever-dare-to-take-my-pancake-again face. Suga raised his brow and smile at her. Yoo In shoved the pancake into her mouth. Suga looked at her. He then saw her bra strap and slightly cover it up with her shirt. Yoo In looked back with a question face. Then she realized that Suga had cover it. "Thanks~" She said with a mouthful pancake. Suga smile at her and join the other boys at the living room. "Suga is very kind, right?" She said to Jin. Jin saw everything. He saw that Suga were covering her bra strap. His heart were a little bit jealous. 'It's supposed to be me doing that.' He thought. He returned a smile to Yoo In and just keep staring at her. "Hi, babe~ Did you eat well?" Jungkook came out from his room, just got shower and give her a quick peck on her lips. Yoo In pushed away. "What the hell~ Jin is here though." She said. Jungkook smirked at her. Wanting more kisses from her. Yoo In quickly took her plate and went to the kitchen. Wash the dishes. Jin walked away from them and just watch them from afar with jealousy.