TWO

We're now in Coffee Houz for some coffee. I really love coffee but mom said it's bad for my health so I stop drinking coffee that often. "Here's your drinks and there's some cakes left. Please enjoy it. I'll be at the back." the woman said. We nodded and take a sip on our coffee. "So, who are you guys?" I asked. A guy with a snapback choke his coffee. "What the hell?! Can you at least be careful? Nah, take this." I throw him a tissue box on my side. He cleaned his mouth. "Seriously~ You don't know us?" I give a what-does-it-look-like face to them. "If I know you, I won't be asking you this stupid question." I said calmly while rolling my eyes. "We're BTS, the most famous bulletproof group in Korea." a guy with somehow a weird style said. Eh? What even? "Bulletproof? So if I shoot you, you won't be die, right?" the boys then taken aback. "Ugh! Just straight to the point. Introduce!" I sternly said to them.

"I'm Kim Seok Jin. Call me Jin"

"I'm Min Suga."

"Wait! Min Suga?! Is that even a name?" I raised my brows and took a mouthful chocolate cake. "Actually, it's Min Yoongi but you can call me Suga." he said. I nodded and motion them to continue.

"I'm Jung Hoseok."

"I'm RapMonster. Kim NamJoon to be exact."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung~ So you're the one who pretend to be my boyfriend!" I bite my inner side cheek, waiting for his answer. "Um~ I'm so..." I cutted him. "Nah, just continue."

"I'm Park Jimin"

"I'm the maknae, Jeon Jungkook."

"So, Jeon Jungkook. Are you okay now?" I asked him while taking a sip to my coffee again. He nodded. "How could you even locked in there?" I moved my chair in front a little. Just feeling curious all of sudden.

"Well, I was looking at my paper that contains lyrics that Suga hyung writes. It was for our new song so I need to memorize it. Then there's a person bumped me and the paper flew away inside the room due to the windy day. I looked back at the guy. He was so weird. I tell the boys that I'm going to take the paper back and they all said okay. As I went into the room, someone locked me in but a few minutes after that I heard people screaming from everywhere then only I realize that the mall was on fire. I kept screaming help until you came. And that's how it goes." he told the story very passionate as if he was in a story telling competition.

"Oh, I see. Um~ It's kinda rude for me because I'm not introducing myself." I let out an awkward laugh before introducing myself. "I'm Park Yoo In. Nice to meet you guys." I flashed a smile and kindly bowed to them since they're older than me, I think. "So how old are you?" Jin asked me. "I'm 17." the boys were shocked when they heard my age. "What?! 17?! Too young! How could you even... Wah, daebak!" Hoseok exclaimed. Aish, this guy is a totally annoying guy ever. Suddenly, my phone rang. Aish, it's mom again. "Yoo In-ah! Just where in world are you?! It's getting late and you're still out there!" I moved the phone away from my ear. I heard the phone is switching. "Yah, yeodongsaeng-ah! Tell me where are you and I'm going there to pick you up!" My sister. Aish, another problem. They're both are a totally nagger. "Ah, eonnie~ I'll be going home alone. It's fi..."

"What?! Alone?! Tell me where are you!"

"Yah, it's fine~"

"Fine?! I'm going there!"

"It's Coffee Houz, noona!"

I glare at Hoseok who were sitting beside me. "Oh, is that a guy?! Yah! I'm coming now!" before I could even say anything, she hung up. I cursed under my breath. "Why did you do that? Oh, and who are you calling my sister 'noona'?" he was keeping himself quiet and then take a sip on his coffee. Aish, this guy.

After about 10 minutes, my sister arrived. "Omo! Yoo In! Are you okay? Is there anything hurt? Yah! What did you guys do to my sister?!" uh-oh, she's gonna kill the boys. She turned me from right to left. She then approach the boys but I've stopped her. "Tell me who are they or I'm gonna rip their heads off." Ugh! Why do I have an overprotective sister? "Eonnie! They're my friends." I tried to explain but she keeps on approaching them. I need to stop this. "PARK SOO IN!" I screamed making the woman who treated us came out with a shock expression. I let out a sigh. Hard. My sister then take a sit beside Hoseok, that was before my seat. Ugh, finally. "Is there anything wrong here?" the woman asked. I shook my head and bowed to her as an apology. She then walked back to the kitchen and finishing something.

"Look, eonnie. These guys are not a kidnappers or something that you saw in the drama. They are my friends." I take a breath before I continue. "That boy beside you is Jung Hoseok. While the three in front you is Nam Joon, Jin and Suga." She cutted me as she signaled her index finger to me. "Suga? What kind of name is that?" She snapped her finger and make a face. "His name is Min Yoongi. Just call him Suga." She nodded and motion me to continue. "The other side of you is Kim Taehyung and beside Hoseok is Jeon Jungkook and beside him is Park Jimin." She suddenly stand up making me and the boys shocked. "Oh, you're that guy who Yoo In save. Are you okay now?" she asked. Jungkook just nodded and look down. "But I believe that one of these boys is your boyfriend. It could be Jungkook or Suga. Oh and Taehyung." I slapped my forehead in frustration. "What the hell, eonnie~" that was the only words that escape my mouth. "Because Jungkook looks like a high schooler kid like you, Suga have a cold expression also like you while Taehyung is somewhat a weird little birdie just like you. So the conclusion is they are a guy version of you."

"Now you're comparing me with the boys. I think you're sick and let's go home." I lazily walk out the cafe and waited inside the car. I saw Soo In bowing to the boys and the woman. I put my headphone on and open the song. I don't know what song should I play so at the end I just let the headphone without a song. My sister came in and start to drive. It was a quiet journey. It don't usually like this but I'm just too tired and just space out. It was a horrible but amazing day. First, I've saved a boy named Jeon Jungkook and also a woman. I forgot to asked her name. And meet new people that is Jin, Suga, RapMon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook. Horrible thing was my sister comparing me with the boys and I need to tell my mom everything that happened today. It's such a nuisance. I don't really like meeting new people because they come and leave just like that.

When we arrived, I just walk straight to my room and crush my body in the bed. Let's call it a day. I need to sleep but before that I need to clean up and then only I can sleep.