TWENTY-NINE

On the next day, Yoo In still need to stay at home for a couple of days before going back to school. Her mom took a day off just to take care of her. She took care of her very well until her wound were healed.

The couple of days had finished. Yoo In went back to her normal life but now, she was smiling. She had opened a new book of her life. She look at her make up desk. There's picture of her and her family, BTS, Se Ra and even So Eun, Ji Soo and Sung Hee. They all separated in one frame. All those picture were taken when they're welcome her back last two days. She smile at them. Then she settled her tie and her blazer before she went downstairs. She greet her family and eat some breakfast.

After that, as usual, Soo In would sent her off to school. She bid her a goodbye and went in the school. She saw So Eun and the others. They greet her. "Oh, hey, little girl." Ji Soo ruffled her hair. Making her pouted and arranged back her hair. They smile as they went to their locker. They went to their own class and the session's begin. It was quite boring. Yoo In kept thinking about Jungkook. She didn't see him just now. 'Maybe he's busy.' She thought as she copy some notes on the whiteboard. "Okay, class dismissed." The teacher walk out the classroom as the students went out to the cafeteria since it's a break. But as usual, Yoo In would go up to the rooftop with her novel and headphone.

As she arrived there, she saw Jungkook. He turned back and smile at her. She smile back. "I knew you're coming here." He said as he gave her a warm hug. They sits on the floor. "Well, I kinda miss this place." She shrugged her shoulder. "Jungkook, where were you this morning? I didn't saw you." Jungkook let out a chuckle. She gave him an odd look. "I was late just now so I decided to ditched the class and went here." Yoo In shook her head with a smile crept upon her face. "Oh, have you watch our MV?" Yoo In nodded at him. "How was it?" Jungkook asked curiously. "It was..." She paused. Making Jungkook a little anxious. Yoo In smile at his reaction. "You look ugly, Kookie." She said while pinching his cheeks. Jungkook pouted. "That's hurt." He rubbed his cheeks. "Of course the MV was AMAZING! You guys look cool in there." She giggled. Then they jokes over some random things.

After they went to their class and study. Yoo In is not really interested to the subject. She scribbled her notes and didn't notice that she wrote Jungkook's name on it. She smile at it. 'What is wrong with me?!' She thought. Still smile like an idiot. Shook her head. Some students look at her weirdly but when Yoo In averted her gaze to them, they quickly went back the teacher. She smirked at it. Then the school's end. As usual, Jungkook were waiting for her in front of her class. "I told you, you don't need to wait for me. I'm fine with it." She said. Jungkook smile sheepishly at her. "It's okay. I'm just worried about you." He shoved his hands in the pocket and start to walk with her side by side. It was a dead quiet journey. They didn't dare to talk but just looking around. After they arrived at Se Ra's cafe, Jungkook bid her a goodbye and Yoo In started her work as usual.

Her shifted had just finished. She remember that almost all the night there's must be one person from BTS would come over. She wonder who's gonna come today. She stared at the door. "Waiting for someone?" Se Ra asked teasingly while putting all the money and start to count it. "No, I just wonder who's gonna come tonight." She said. She yawned as she was quite exhausted today. "You should go back." Se Ra said. Yoo In smile at her and bid her a goodbye. "Don't go back too late, eonnie." She said in front of the door. Se Ra nodded and waved at her.

While she was walking back home, she felt someone is following her. She didn't turned around but fasten her walk instead. Her heart were pounding so hard as she was scared. It was dark and only a dim of light were there. Yoo In was shivering since it was still snowing. The footsteps were still there. Behind her. It's coming closer and closer until that person patted her shoulder. Yoo In turned around and her eyes widened. "Can you slow down a bit?"