THIRTY-THREE

"The stars is indeed beautiful, right?" Yoo In looked back and shocked. She saw RapMon was giving her a mischievous grin. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked. RapMon then sit beside her and stargazing. Yoo In went back to the window. "I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen but then I heard you hummed a song. So I went to your room. Just checking on you." Yoo In nodded at his statement. She smile a little. "You really like to stargazing, huh?" RapMon nodded and smile at her. Yoo In looked at him with her soft eyes and went back to stargazing. Suddenly she felt someone were holding her hand. She looked at him confusingly. But then he broke it and pretend there's nothing happened. 'Why is he so weird this night?' Yoo In thought while taking a glance to him. "Um, Nam Joon~" RapMon looked at her. His real name is being call by his loves one. Only some of them call him that, the others just call him Rap Monster. "Can you bring me to the tree again next time?" Yoo In gave him a pleading eyes. A smile crept upon his face. "Of course~" He said. He looked at his phone. 12.30 am. "Yoo In, I think you should sleep. It's getting late and I don't want you to get tired tomorrow. Come~" He motioned her to her bed. But Yoo In doesn't want to sleep. She keep insisting on sitting beside the window. RapMon pulled her up but still, she doesn't even move an inches. RapMon have no choice but to carry her in bridal style way. "Omo! Nam Joon, let me down~" Yoo In screamed in her whispered. Not wanting the boys to heard them. RapMon flashed a mischievous grin to her and lay her on the bed. He tucked the blanket on her chest as she pouted. "I hate you, Nam Joon~" She said. But RapMon just smile innocently. "Whatever. Now, sleep. Good night." He gave a peck on her forehead and leave the room. Yoo In smile at how caring is he. Once RapMon were closing the door slowly, he leaned against the door and hold his chest. 'Stop beating so fast, please. I'm dying.' He sighed and get in his room to sleep.

The next morning, Yoo In woke up earlier than the boys. She washed up for a morning hygiene and went to the kitchen. 'I think I should just toast the breads and made some coffee for them.' She thought. She took the breads on the corner and toast it while making some coffee. Then Jungkook got up after he heard something in the kitchen. His eyes were still half closed. He went to the kitchen to check whether there's a thief maybe. "Oh, Yoo In. Good morning~" He gave her a peck on her cheek. She blushed in crimson. "What did you make?" He asked. Sitting at the counter. "Toast breads and coffees." She served it on the counter. Jungkook were about to take one of it but Yoo In snapped his hand. He looked at her confusingly. "Wash your face and brush your teeth first or don't even dream on eating these." She nagged. Jungkook pouted and walked away to the bathroom. Then Jin came up. "Oh, good morning~" She bowed to him. His eyes were still half closed. "Yah, who are you?" He asked. Yoo In were taken aback. "Jin, it's me. Yoo In." He nodded and walk away like there's nothing happened. 'What the hell~' She thought while shaking her head.

Yoo In then wake Jimin up. "Jimin-ah, wake up~" Shaking his body. Jimin frowned at her then he turn his back. "5 minutes please. I'm tired." He said. Yoo In smile at him and walked to J-hope's room. "Hoseok-ah~ Wake up." Still the same. No effect. Yoo In shook her head. "Jung Hoseok~ wake up." Yoo In frowned at him. 'Why is he not moving?' She slowly open the blanket and gasp in horror. J-hope were very pale. She sit beside him and place her palm on his temple. "Gosh, Hobi~ You're burning." She then rushed out from his room. "Guys~ Hobi!" She didn't even finished her words but Jin strode off the door. He looked at J-hope. "Yah, J-hope~ Wake up." Jin slapped his face gently. "He's burning." He said. Putting his palm on J-hope's temple. "I'll call my sister." Yoo In walked off their dorm and call her sister.

"Eonnie~"

["What is it, Yoo In?"]

"Can you come here for awhile?"

["I'm so tired, Yoo In."]

Yoo In bite her lower lips. Thinking on how to get her sister here. Then she saw V was looking at her. "Tell her I fainted and you don't know why." She whisper to him. V nodded and took her phone.

["Yoo In-ah, are you still there?"]

"Noona~ Yoo In fainted. I-I don't know why."

["What?! Fainted?! I'll come right now! Take care of her."]

Call ended. Yoo In and V gave a high five to each other and smile like an idiot. "What are you two doing?" Suga gave them an odd look. "Um, nothing. Let's go inside." She cling onto Suga's arm and get inside. 'Aish, that hyung really spoil our moments.' V scoffed and rolled his eyes.

30 minutes later, Soo In arrived. She just barged in their dorm without saying anything. "Yah! Yoo In, are you okay? You didn't hurt, right?" She asked. Twirling Yoo In around. Yoo In rolled her eyes and flinched away. "I'm okay. J-hope is not okay." Soo In were taken aback. "So you pranked me?!" Her voice suddenly raised up. She glared at V, who was sitting at the corner. "I'm a psychiatrist not a doctor." She crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch. Yoo In sighed. "Isn't it the same? Besides, it's not like I'm asking you to operate the hell of him. Just check on him. Tch!" Soo In purse her lips and flinched. "Fine then~ Where is he?" Yoo In pointed at J-hope's room. She stood up and get in there. Soo In sits beside him. She place her palm on his temple. "Woah~ This is amazing~ He's burning. Wow~" She coed. Yoo In's jaw dropped while giving her a what-the-hell look. So do the others. She giggled. "Um, I don't know what I can do but we should take him to the hospital because his temperature is... too much. I don't know how to describe." Soo In explained. "But we can't take him out, fans might know where we live." RapMon said. The others just gave him a nod. Soo In sighed. "Then I'll call my friend to come over." She took out her phone from her handbag and get out from the room. Yoo In stood still beside J-hope's bed. "I'm sorry, Hobi. It's all my fault." She exhaled. Jungkook then walked near her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He planted a kiss on her head. Yoo In look at him and wrapped her arm on his waist. Jungkook gave her a comforting smile. Then Soo In came in. "He'll come later. And what's with the lovey dovey couple in front of me?" She pointed out at Jungkook and Yoo In. Yoo In didn't even bother about what Soo In complain. "So your friend is a 'he'?" She quoted at 'he' word. Soo In taken aback a little. "Cool~ I'm going to get a brother-in-law." She coed. The boys clapped their hands as Soo In gave them a death glare. They stopped clapping and stood still.

Then the doctor came. "Oh, Min Go~ Come in." Min Go get in their dorm and bows to them. "I'm Lee Min Go." He introduced himself. Then the boys introduce themselves and lastly is Yoo In. "I'm Park Yoo In. Soo In's little sister." Yoo In haven't met him in person because while she was hospitalized, Soo In were the one who took care of her. "I know you." He said. Yoo In's eyes widened. "You know me? How?" She asked. "Well, let's just say that I'm the one who diagnosed your sickness last time." Yoo In's eyes widened and she frowned. "What?! But why didn't I see you? Personally?" She exclaimed. Something that was with him, making her a little bit interesting about it. "Um, forget about the questions. You need to treat someone." Soo In cut them. She then shoved Min Go in J-hope's room to check him.

After checking on him, Min Go left the dorm with some medicines for J-hope. Yoo In, who was standing beside J-hope's bed, staring at him and sighed hardly. Then Jungkook came. "Babe~ Are you okay?" Yoo In were shocked a little. It was the first time that Jungkook call her babe. She stared blankly at Jungkook. Her mind were flew away. Jungkook call her for several times then only she snapped. "Oh, yeah?" Jungkook smiled at her. "He'll be okay. Don't worry." He kissed her forehead and walked out from J-hope's room.

She sits on the couch beside Jimin. He looked at her. "Awh, you're tired, aren't you?" He tucked a few strand of her hair behind her ear. Yoo In fake a smile and sighed. "I'm so sorry. Because of me, Hobi is sick and you have to your performance because of it. I'm a big burden to you guys. I'm sorry again." She said. Playing with her fingers. They gave her a comforting smile. "It's okay, Yoo In. The performance can be done the other day. As long as you're safe and J-hope hyung have a good rest, then it's all that matters." Jimin said while holding her hands. He squeezed it gently. "Um, I think I better get going since tomorrow is school. I'll visit him again. See you at school Jungkook." She stood up and kiss his cheek while hugging him. "Yah! I want that too~" V came near her and kiss her cheek. Jungkook glared at him furiously while he just smile cheekily. Yoo In shook her head and smile. She then gave everyone a hug and kisses. She went to J-hope's room. She kiss his temple. "Get well soon, Hobi~" She whispered to his ear. Then she left after bid a goodbye to them.