FOURTEEN

"You've kissed her?!" Jimin and V turned around and gasp in horror to the owner of the voice. "J-Jungkook!" Then all the boys and Yoo In came to the kitchen. "I thought it was a dream but..." She was hanging onto J-hope because she can't walk. "I-I'm s-sorry." V was about to held Yoo In's hands but she snapped it. "How could you?!" She let go of J-hope and went take her bag then leave. "Yoo In!" Jungkook yelled her name and about to chased her but J-hope stops him. "Let me talk to her." Jungkook was hesitated at first but then he was convince and nodded. J-hope then jogs to chased her but she was nowhere to be found. J-hope kept searching and searching.

After awhile, he decided to went to the park and take a rest but then he saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench while crying. He walked near the person. "Yoo In?" Yoo In looked at him with her eyes were red and puffy. J-hope startled a little. He took a seat beside her and wrapped his arm over her shoulder. "Hey~" Then Yoo In hug him. She cried out loud until her eyes were totally worn. J-hope rubbed her back, trying to comforting her. Then she stops crying and broke the hug. J-hope wiped her tears. "Don't you know how long I've been saving a first kiss for my future husband and there's V.... had just kissed me." She said. Tears started to roll down her cheeks again. For some people, maybe they think it is ridiculous but for her, this is a big matter. She kept bitting her lips eventually. J-hope were speechless.

Yoo In covered her face and rubbed it with her palm. She heaved a sigh. "Hoseok?" She called. J-hope look at her. "Can you help me with this?" She asked. J-hope gave a questionable face. "What do you want me to do?" He blink his eyes. "Can you convince Jungkook... not to fight with V? If he still argue with it, then I'll be the one to talk to him." J-hope hesitated to do that because it's gonna be hard for him to convince Jungkook and V since they're so close. He let out a sigh. "It's hard but... I'll try." Yoo In smile a little as she relieved that J-hope willing to help her. "Aw, that's my girl. Come here, hug your oppa." J-hope teases her and open his arms widely. Yoo In smiles and hug him. "Thank you, Hoseok. Now I know why they name you J-hope." She said. Then J-hope broke the hug. "Uh-huh. Why?" He asked. Yoo In giggled. "Because you're full of hopes." She ruffled his hair and smile widely. 'Whatever it is, as long as you're happy, I'm happy too.'

J-hope went back to their dorm. Now, he was standing in front of the door for like almost 5 minutes. 'I can do this.' He took a deep breath before he turned the door knob. Just he was about to touch the knob, Jungkook strode off the door and walked away. He even bumped J-hope's shoulder very hard. "Jungkook yah!" V yelled his name but he just walk away very fast. V was about to chase after him but J-hope stops him. "Let him be alone. He need some time for all of this. Besides, we need to talk." J-hope said as he pushed V in their dorm back and slammed the door.

"How's Yoo In?" Jin asked as he sits on the couch. Everyone was waiting for him to talk. "She's okay and she told me to convince YOU, Kim Taehyung and Jungkook to not to fight." J-hope emphasize the word 'you' while pointing to V. "I'm sorry." That's the only word that escaped V's mouth. Suga let out a sarcastic chuckle and shook his head. "I can't help it. I love her." V stated. However, that makes J-hope surprised. 'Looks like I'm not the only one.' J-hope massage his temple. Totally fed up with the situation. "But you can't be very honest sometimes." Jimin said. 'Taehyung had make a first move. Well, I'm going to do that too.' Jimin thought.

As they're discussing how to persuade Jungkook, Jungkook were walking through the streets. It was frustrating for him to know that the person whom he close with has just kissed his beloved girl. He kicks the tin that was lying on the streets. 'That tin looks like me. A fool!' Even though it was frustrating but Jungkook keeps blaming himself. 'I don't think the boys had no feelings toward Yoo In.' He thought. He had no idea why is V have an intention to kissed her. As he was thinking, he bumped into someone. He look up and saw Yoo In. Her eyes were still puffy and red. Yoo In lowered her head. There's an awkward silence between them for a minute. "I'm sorry." Yoo In start the conversation. Silence. Nothing came out from Jungkook's mouth. 'He must be angry with me.' Yoo In thought. She sighed and was about to walked away but Jungkook gripped her wrist and pulled her into his embrace. Yoo In were shocked with his sudden action. Jungkook buried his face on Yoo In's shoulder. "It's not your fault." He cried. Yoo In could feel his tears on her shoulder. She slowly hug him back. "Jungkook, the fans were looking at us." She whispered. "I don't care!" He said in half whispered. People around them were taking video and picture of them, making Yoo In a little uncomfortable with it. "Yoo In... Do you love me?" Jungkook whisperrd. Yoo In's heart suddenly beats so fast than ever.