THIRTY-FOUR

On the next day, Yoo In went to school as usual. She saw Jungkook were waiting for someone in front of the school gate. She approached him. "Hey~" She greets him. Jungkook then kiss her forehead. "Hey, babe~" He said. Yoo In's heart was pounding so hard when she heard that word. She smile. "Who are you waiting for?" She asked while looking around. "I was waiting for an UFO to take back their king, Taehyung. Tch!" He said, sarcastically. Yoo In rolled her eyes and walked off from him. "Hey~ Wait up." Jungkook leveled his pace to Yoo In's pace and held her hand. "Yah, what are you doing?" She gritted her teeth. "Holding your hand." Wearing his poker face. Yoo In tried to let her hand off him but his grip is so tight. But then she gave up. "Jungkook, you know we're in school, right?" She said. Jungkook then stop their tracks and face her. "So what? I don't care about what people say. I love you, Yoo In." He kiss her cheek. Yoo In exhaled and smile at him. "Let's go to our class." Yoo In walked off to her class. Leaving Jungkook dumbfounded. 'Maybe she's not really into me yet.' He sighed.

The class went so boring. Jungkook keep spacing out. Thinking about Yoo In. He was a little bit upset that Yoo In haven't say those three words. He keep thinking on how to please her until he doesn't even realize that it was a break time. He rest his head on his arm on the table. Then he felt that someone were standing in front of him but he didn't care about it. A single tears fell down over his cheek. He sniffed. "Why are you crying?" That person said. Jungkook looked up and gasp in horror.

Flashback

Yoo In were walking to the rooftop. To get to the rooftop, she need to walked through Jungkook's class. While she was walking, she saw Jungkook were sitting at his place with his head rested on his arm. 'Why didn't he went to the rooftop like usually?' She thought. She felt uneasy about Jungkook so she approached him. She stood in front of him. Then she heard him sniffed. 'Is he crying?' She frowned. "Why are you crying?" She asked.

End of Flashback

Yoo In then grabbed Jungkook with her and went to the rooftop. "Y-Yoo In~ Slow down." He coed but Yoo In ignore it. Just after they arrived, Yoo In pushed him on the rooftop and locked the door. She pinned Jungkook on the wall. "Why are you crying?" She asked. Jungkook looked away. Doesn't dare to made an eye contact with her. Yoo In sighed. "Is it because I didn't say those words to you?" Jungkook's eyes widened. "H-How..." Yoo In cut him with her kisses. The kisses is not like before. It was filled with emotions and very passionate. Yoo In broke the kiss. "You know that I'd always love you. I love BTS. I love all of you. But it seems like you're doubting it." Yoo In lowered her head. Sighed. Jungkook felt guilty for doubting it all. He cupped her cheeks. "I'm sorry." He kiss her back. Long enough. Both of them not wanting to broke the kiss. Yoo In wrapped her arms around his neck while Jungkook's hands went through her hair. Passionate. Jungkook smile between the kiss. "I love you, Jungkook." She murmured. That words just slipped on her mouth. The bell rings. They broke the kiss and pant for some air. They smile. "I love you too, Yoo In." He said. Giving her a peck on her cheek. "Looks like we need to go back to our class." Yoo In walked off the door but Jungkook beld her wrist. "Can we just stay here?" He asked. Yoo In smile at him. "Nope. I need to go. See you later." She quickly strode off the door. Now she felt guilty.

She ran off to the toilet and locked the door. "Shit! Why did I said those words?!" She yelled. Kicking on the wall so many times. Punching it so hardly. Her knuckles began to bleed. She stop. She leaned against the wall and slide down. "I'm still confused, Jungkook. I don't know whether I love you or not. It's complicated." She sobs. Rubbing her face in frustration.

In the other hand, Jungkook were just outside the toilet. He heard everything. Yes! He followed Yoo In secretly because he knew something went wrong. He sighed. He put his hand onto the door and whisper. "I'm sorry for forcing your feelings towards me." He somehow felt a little hurt by the words. He then sneaked out from the school. Doesn't care about the rules. He just need some fresh air though.

Yoo In washed her face. Her eyes were puffy. She took a deep breath before she goes out. Just after she open the door and she saw something on the floor. 'A pendant?' There's a music note crept upon it. (Just like one in EXO next door. The one that Chanyeol's own.) She frowned. 'Is there anyone here just now?' She thought. She shrugged away and went back to her class.

The school's ended. Yoo In went to her locker and keep her books inside it. She closed it and felt weird. 'Where's Jungkook?' She looked around. "Finding someone?" She turned around and saw So Eun. She smile. "Nope~" And walked away. "He sneaked out from the school just now." So Eun said. Yoo In turned around and gave her an odd look. "Sneaked out?" She nodded. Then Yoo In remember the pendant. 'Maybe it's Jungkook's. Shit, he must be following me just now.' She thought. "Okay, I'll see you later. Bye." She ran away from the school and started searching for Jungkook. She then call Jimin.

["Yoo In, I..."]

"Is Jungkook with you?"

["Eh? Isn't he at school now?"]

"What? He left early just now."

["Left early?! Then where did he go?!"]

"I don't... I'll call you back later."

["Yah, Yoo..."]

Yoo In hung up the phone as she heard someone were fighting inside the aisle. She never felt this curious. It feels like something there were pulling her into it. She went there and saw some guys were beating a boy. "Isn't that... YAH!!"