FORTY-SIX

"Jungkook~ Oh my God, you startled me." She said. Rubbing her chest. Jungkook smile weakly at her. "You want something? You look pale." She place her palm on his temple. "Jungkook, you got a..." Jungkook fall on her but luckily, Yoo In caught him. She escorted him to the bed. "If you're sick then why did you walked around." She scolded him even though she knew that he won't hear her since he was unconscious. Yoo In shook her head and went down. She took a basin and filled it with lukewarm water and a towel then she went upstairs back. Yoo In wet the towel and place it on his forehead. "It's funny, huh? A sick people take care of a sick people." She let out a chuckle. Then she remember that she needs to meet J-hope at the cafe. She was too lazy to change so she just wear a beanie. Covered up her head that becoming bald. She grabbed her bag with her and give Jungkook a glance. She give him a peck on his lips and whispered "Get well soon, babe. I love you." She went off the room. Just on time, Soo In and Woo In got back home. "Eonnie, oppa, I'm going out. Take care of Jungkook for me. I'll be back later." She strode off the door. Soo In trailed behind her. "Yoo In, it's getting colder!" She yelled but Yoo In ignored her and ran off to the cafe.

She was late 10 minutes. She saw J-hope were already waiting for her. She get in and greet Se Ra and Jae. "Hey, why didn't you come to work? And you look... pale? You sick?" Jae place her palm on her temple but got snapped by her. "I'll explain later. Hobi, let's talk somewhere." She grabbed him outside and went to the restaurant that they went last time. "Oh, Hoseok-ssi..." Min Young bowed to them but they ignored her. She shrugged away. 'Maybe they had something important to talk.' She thought and went back to the counter.

"What is it, Yoo In?" J-hope asked as they sit on the same place they got last time. Yoo In took a deep breath before she continue. "It's about Jungkook." J-hope nod his head. "What's with him?" He asked again. Yoo In looked up at him. "Do you know anything about his past? With girls? Dark past? Anything." She asked. J-hope look shocked with her questions. There's no one know about Jungkook's past except for BTS. He let out a sigh. "Yes, I know." Yoo In flashed a victory smile to him. Knowing that J-hope would tell her. "But!" Her smile fade away when she heard him exclaimed. "Please don't tell Jungkook about this. He must be hating on me. Besides, why did you wanna know about this? What happened to Jungkook?" J-hope furrowed his brows. Looking suspiciously at Yoo In. She then tell him everything that happen to him yesterday. J-hope gasp. Shocked to hear that the maknae has been through that again. "It happened again." He murmured. Yoo In frowned at him. "What happened again?" She asked.

J-hope took a deep breath. "It was 2 years ago, in his previous school. There's a group of girls that really crazy of him. They're noonas to him. Senior. Jungkook really respected them. At one time, it was night. Very late night. The girls brought him to the school. Saying that one of them left something in the class so Jungkook kept them accompany. Then suddenly, one of them covered his mouth and brought him into an empty class. He was scared. Doesn't know what to do. The girls then tied him with some ropes. Ah~ those girls was so creepy that gives me goosebumps. Okay, back to the story. Then one of the girls suddenly was trying to unbuttoned his shirt. He tried his very hard to let go but those girls were like a beast. They're very strong. He screamed for help. And luckily, the school guard were around so he went there and saw those crazy girls were doing something inappropriate to him. They almost opened his pants zip. Ah~ it was scarier than horror movies. And since that, Jungkook never talked nor date anyone until you came. It's was like miracle. He said that you're a good girl even though you're quite cold to him and even hate him for some reasons." He let out a chuckle at the last part. Yoo In glared at him. "I didn't hate him. I love him. I love you too. I love everyone around me, okay?" J-hope stunned that she said she love him. He smile cheekily to her. "So, how's Jungkook now?" He asked. Yoo In lowered her head. Expressionless. "He got a fever. I'm sorry that I didn't take care of him well. You can bring him back." She said. J-hope held her hands and squeeze it gently. "No, you've take care of him very well. Besides, I think it's better if he stays with you. He'll be okay. I know him." Yoo In looked up and smile a little at him. Then Min Young come. "Um... I'm sorry if I'm late to give you the menu because I... I..." Yoo In smile at her. "Nah, it's okay. I want a hot white coffee." She ordered. Min Young wrote it and look at J-hope. "Same with her." He said. Min Young nod and walked away to the counter. "Did you court her last time? She seem like... comfortable around you this time." Yoo In said teasingly. J-hope rolled his eyes. 'You're the only girl that was in my heart right now.' He thought. Staring at Yoo In's face. Yoo In notice him and give him a wink. Making him smile sheepishly to her. "Um, here's your order... um." She paused. "Yoo In." Min Young nod and smile her. "Yoo In-ssi. And this is for Hoseok-ssi." J-hope still can't take his eyes off Yoo In. Ignoring Min Young. Yoo In smile at her and thanked her. "Yah, Hobi-ah! You're so rude. She was talking to you just now." Yoo In snapped him out but he just smile like an idiot. "It's okay. As long as you're here." He said. Yoo In scoffed and take a sip on her drink. Blushing very hard.