THIRTY-FIVE

"Isn't that... YAH!!" She yelled at them. The guys stop beating the boy and looked at her. "Oh, is this the heroin? Oh, how sweet." The leader smirked at her. "Finish him." He said and the other guy smacked on the boy's head. He then black out. "You're messing with a wrong person." Yoo In said as she approached the guys. 'Sorry, mom. I have to.' She beat them up as hard as she could. The guys went down one by one but recovered after that. Yoo In were already tired but she pushed herself to. She tried to protect the boy all of her energy. Until that one state, Yoo In have no more energy. She became weaker. The guys took the chance and beat the hell out of her. She curled up into a ball as she was protecting herself. Then she saw one of the guys were trying to harm that boy. Her eyes widened as she stood up and pushed all the guys and went to that boy. She kicked the guy. "Don't you ever... touch... him!" She pant. Tired of all of this. The guy smirked. "Do you think you can stop this? Haha, no~ Get them." Yoo In went to that boy and hug him. The guys took their weapons that is baseball bat and some big sticks. They beat them up. Well, more to beat Yoo In up because she was hugging that boy so that he won't be harm. Then that boy came back to his sense. He looked around. Scanning the situation. 'Why is she hugging me?' He jerk his head a little a saw a familiar face. "Y-Yoo In." He call. "Shut up." She whispered. Then only he realized that Yoo In were hugging him because they were beaten up. His eyes widened. He was furious but he can't do anything.

"Stop! I think they're done. Let's go." The leader motioned them to get out from the aisle. "Y-Yoo In." He tried to move but Yoo In hug him tightly. "Don't move. It's hurts." Her back were injured so badly. But the boy slowly move. Yoo In winced in pain. "I'm sorry, Yoo In." He said. His eyes were full of hatred towards the guys but now is soften when he saw the girl in that state. "I'm supposed to say sorry. I've hurt you. I know you were following me just now. Nah, this is yours." She showed the pendant to him. "How did you get this?" She smile. Although her body and face are terribly bruised but she managed to smile. She doesn't want that boy to worried about him. Yeah, that boy is Jungkook. He too had bruised on his face. Also on his body. He shed a few tears. Jungkook took the pendant from her and wear it to Yoo In. "Well, it's now yours." Yoo In smile weakly to him. "Omg, guys! What happened to you?" They looked up and saw V and Jimin. "We've been beaten up." Yoo In giggled. "Let's go to the hospital." They nodded. V carried Yoo In in bridal style way while Jungkook were hanging onto Jimin. They get in their car and drove to the hospital.

Jungkook and Yoo In were placed in the same ward. The Park's family then came. "Oh my God, Yoo In~ How many times did I told you not to fight? You've promised me. And now you're dragging Jungkook with you?! Aigoo, what is wrong with you?" Mrs Park nagged. Yoo In keep rolling her eyes as the boys just smile at her. "Mom~ Aigoo, mom. I'm okay. And I'm not into a fight. I was beaten up because I was saving Jungkook. Okay~ Don't worry. I'm fine." Yoo In explain. Her family sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, sir, ma'am. I failed to protect Yoo In." Jungkook apologize. He felt guilty. Yeah, because of his stupidity, Yoo In gets into a fight. Just to save him. Mr Park approach him. "Don't worry. I know my daughter can handle this. Well, you're lucky enough to be save by her. The heroin of Park's family." They burst out of laughter.

After awhile, a nurse came by. "Um, sir, ma'am, I'm sorry but visiting hour has just ended." She said. They sighed in disappointment. "Guess we need to go now. Take care of yourself, my princess. You too, little prince." Mrs Park give a kiss on Yoo In and Jungkook's forehead before they leave. "Um, we need to go too. Jin hyung must be nagging over us right now. So... bye~" V and Jimin followed the Park's family. And there's only the two of them. "Your mom's remind me to my mom. I miss her though." Jungkook sighed. Yoo In smile at him. "You'll meet her soon. Well, I really want to meet your mom somehow." She giggled. Jungkook flashed a warm smile to her. "Is your stomach okay? I saw those brat kept kicking on your stomach." She asked worryingly. Jungkook rubbed his stomach. "Yeah, but still hurt though." He purse his lips. Sighed. "Is your back okay?" Now his turn to asked. "Um, well, it's good though. Feels like someone is massaging me." She let out a chuckle. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Are you kidding me?" He looked at her with a 'what-the-hell' look. "I'm serious. It do hurt but seeing you're save. That pain disappeared. Don't worry. I'm okay." She smile. What she'd said is true. The pain of her back totally disappeared just by seeing Jungkook's safety. Well, at least someone is not being the situation victim just because of her stupid action. "Um, let's go sleep. I need some rest. Good night, Jungkookie." She wished. "Yeah, good night too. Dream of me, okay?" Yoo In looked at him and she scoffed. "Aigoo, alright then." Jungkook let out a chuckle. "I'll dream of you too." He closed his eyes. After awhile, he fell asleep.

Yoo In were still awake. She can't sleep. Looking at the pendant that Jungkook gave her earlier. She looked at him. Sleeping soundly. 'He's cute though but I don't know why I can't fall for him. Well, not fall for him, I'm just confused.' She smile. Smile sheepishly to the pendant. Then she remembers that Jungkook misses his mom. She tried her best to get up even though it's hurt. She winced a little. Making Jungkook move to the other side. She sighed in relief. Yoo In reached Jungkook's phone and search for his mom's number. Just after she found it, she stood up and went outside. She sits on the waiting chair just in front of their room. She call his mom.

["Jungkook?"]

"Um, ma'am~"

["Hey, who are you?"]

"Um, I'm Park Yoo In, Jungkook's friend."

["Oh, yeah. What's wrong?"]

"Okay, I'll just be frank to you. Firstly, I want to say is Jungkook really miss you so much. So if you're free, can you come to the hospital?"

["What?! Hospital?! Is he okay? Tell me he's okay."]

"Ma'am~ He's okay. Just fine. Let me finish this. Second, just now Jungkook had been beaten up by some gangsters so I've helped him. Nothing serious about him. Just a little bit bruised."

["Oh my God, my son. Alright, alright. I'll come by tomorrow. Thank you for the information, Yoo In. If you didn't tell me this, I'll never know this thing."]

"But ma'am, he keep it secret because he didn't want you to worried."

["I know that. He's a good son. So I guess I'll meet you tomorrow. Thank you, Yoo In."]

"My pleasure, ma'am."

The call ended. She smile at the phone. 'His mom is very caring and loving. Now I know where Jungkook got that from.' She stood up and went back to the ward.

Meanwhile, Jimin and V has just got back into their dorm. Jin were waiting for them like a mom who was worried sick about her sons. "Where's Jungkook?" Jimin and V startled. They looked back and saw Jin. Sitting on the couch with his arms crossed. Looking at them furiously. "Hyung~ W-We t-thought you're asleep." Jimin said. Then Suga came out from the kitchen with his coffee. Leaning against the wall. "Where did you go? Oh and where's Jungkook?" He glared at the both of them. Jimin and V looked down on their feet. Trying to think what should they say. "Um~ hyung~" V started. He felt a little bit nervous to tell them but they need to know. "Can we sit first?" He asked for a permission. "Not until you explain what's going on and where's Jungkook? Did you know we're worried sick about you? Where did you go? You forget that we need to perform at Jeju? We had to cancelled it just because you three, maknae line doesn't come to the airport and we missed the flight because we waited you!" RapMon said. He was a little bit upset with them. J-hope, who were lying on the couch, sit up to see Jimin and V. "Yah! Let them *cough* explain first. Don't *sniff* jumped into an assumption." He drank the plain water that was on the table. RapMon sighed. 'Why did they choose me to be the leader?' He complained in his thought. Jimin took a deep breath. "Jungkook and Yoo In~" All eyes then focused on them. Anxious. Worried. Everything were mixed up. "They were beaten up~" V continued. They gasp in awe. "What?!!" Suga, Jin, RapMon and J-hope exclaimed simultaneously.