TWENTY

Yoo In then woke up in the couch. She pressed her temple. Her head were spinning so hard. Jungkook looked at her. "Oh, you're awake." He said. He took the wet towel that fell down on her lap. "Since when did you get in here?" Yoo In's eyes were half closed. Looking at Jungkook. "Um, half an hour ago? You forget? You're the one who opened the door just now." He chuckle. Yoo In nodded weakly. 'I thought I'm not going to meet you today.' Then her mind flashback the day she kissed him. She shook her head. "Hey~ What's wrong?" He sits beside Yoo In. Facing her weak body. "Nothing~" Yoo In wanted to stood up but Jungkook grabbed her hand and sits her back. Yoo In snapped his hand and tried to stood up. "Yoo In, you're not..." Yoo In misplaced her feet and fall on Jungkook. They were in an awkward position. Lying on the couch with Yoo In above him. Their faces were just inches away. 'One wrong move and I'll kiss him.' They looked at each other very long time. Then Jungkook's phone rang. "Oh, it's RapMon." She stepped away and sits on the couch. 'This is nonsense.' She thought. Then Jungkook hang up the call. He sits beside Yoo In and put his palm on Yoo In's temple. "You're still hot. Let's go to the clinic." Yoo In shook her head. She doesn't want to go to the clinic. For her, clinic is sucks. "No, I don't want to." She pleaded. She really hates clinic. "But you're sick." Jungkook held her hands, looking deeply into her eyes. "I hate clinic~ Please don't make me go~" She coed. Jungkook stared at her for awhile. Then he sighed. "Okay fine. But you need to rest okay~ Lay down. I'll make some porridge." Jungkook was about to stood up but she grabbed his hand and shook her head. "Let's go out. I'm bored." She pouted. Jungkook then rolled his eyes. 'Aish, girl. How can I even like her?' He smile and ruffled her hair. "Okay then. Get change." Yoo In cheered as she hugged him. Jungkook hug her back and she broke it then climbed the stairs. Jungkook shook his head while smiling.

After awhile, Yoo In walked down with red sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. Jungkook crossed his arms and smile at her. "You're good at fashion, huh?" He said. Yoo In smirked at him and took her sneakers from the shoe rack. "Let's go." She linked her arms to Jungkook as she walked out the house. She locked the door and they started to walked away. "So where should we go now?" Yoo In asked him but he just shrugged his shoulder. "Let's go to my dorm then." Yoo In's eyes rounded. 'If I go to their dorm, does it means I'm gonna meet Jimin? And it's going to be very awkward.' Yoo In lost in her thought for awhile. Jungkook waved his hand in front of her face. She mentally slapped herself and came back to her sense. She looked at Jungkook. "So, wanna go to the dorm?" He asked again. Yoo In were hesitated about it but where can they go anyway? Jungkook doesn't wear any disguise. Fans might chased them around. Yoo In heaved a sigh. "Okay~" They stopped a cab and hopped in.

Once they arrived, as usual, V would opened the door and hugged her. "Wah, I miss you so much girl~" He said, earning a thousand glare from Jungkook. V let out a chuckle and wrapped his arm around Yoo In's shoulder. "Look who came~" He announced. Jungkook rolled his eyes and snapped V's arm but V doesn't give any reaction to him. He cuddled Yoo In even more. V smirked at him. Then Yoo In went to J-hope when she sensed something wrong between V and Jungkook. "Hoseok~ They don't look good." She whispered. J-hope looked at the two maknae. They shared the same electric gazes. J-hope rolled his eyes. Then Suga came. "Oh, Yoo In~" He walked between V and Jungkook while pushing them. They rolled their eyes in annoyance and scoffed. Suga hugged Yoo In and hand her a bowl of popcorn that he was eating. Then Jimin came out from his room. Shirtless. He didn't notice that Yoo In were there. J-hope covered her eyes and yelled at him. "Yah, Jimin! Yoo In is here. How could you show a porn to her?!" Jimin looked back at her. He then quickly went back to his room and grabbed a white plain shirt. J-hope uncovered her eyes when he makes sure that Jimin had wore his shirt. "I'm sorry~" He smile awkwardly. Yoo In lowered her head. 'Aish! This is too awkward.' She shoved some popcorn into her mouth. Then Jin came from the kitchen with hot coffee since it was snowing outside. "Have a drink~" Jin gave a cup of coffee to Yoo In. She take a sip on it. "It's nice." She smile to Jin. 'I made it with love so that it'll be nice' Jin flashed a crooked smile. "Hyung~ What are you smiling at?" V looked the table curiously because Jin smile at the table. "I wonder what's with the table? Is it beautiful than Yoo In? Or what?" He kept searching the beautiful part of the table sarcastically. Jin slapped his back of head. He rubbed his head, glaring at Jin. RapMon shook his head and smile. "So, Yoo In, what's makes you came here?" RapMon pushed J-hope aside and sits beside Yoo In in a flirting pose. He wrapped his arm on Yoo In's shoulder. The others glared at him. "I was sick just now but I don't want to stay at home. Besides, Jungkook kept forcing me to go to the clinic." She pouted. Jungkook looked at her unbelievably. "What?! I didn't forced you to." He exclaimed. Yoo In giggled at his reaction. Jungkook then crossed his arms and leaned harshly on the couch. Sulking. "You looked stupid, maknae~" Suga blurted as he shoved some popcorn into his mouth. The others burst into a laugh as he glared at everyone. He looked away. "Stop sulking~ I'm serious, you looked like an idiot." Jungkook doesn't give any reaction to Yoo In. He kept looking away. Jimin who was sitting beside him poked his cheek jokingly but there's no effect. He still looked away. Yoo In was fed up with the situation. She stood up and sits between Jimin and Jungkook. She felt awkward all of sudden. "Jungkookie~ Don't be mad." She pinched his cheeks. But still he looked away. She looked at the others. Jin pursed his lips. Yoo In gave him an odd look. Then he pointed his lips. But Yoo In still don't get it. Jin became impatient. He grabbed RapMon and pretended to kiss him. RapMon pulled away. "Ah~~" Yoo In looked at Jungkook back. She bites her lips. 'Should I kiss him? Gosh, help me~' She then looked at Jimin. He nodded even though felt a little bit hurt. So do the others. She heaved a sigh. "Jungkookie~ Look at me." She said sternly. But Jungkook just ignored her persistent completely. Yoo In clenched her fist but Jimin calmed her down because he know that Yoo In would just punched Jungkook in the face. She looked at J-hope. J-hope motioned her to take a very deep breath. She did it. She turned back to Jungkook. "Jungkook, I'm serious. Look at me." Still the same. Yoo In cupped his face and kiss him. Jungkook were very shocked at her action. Everyone looked away. The session went long enough. Yoo In broke the kiss. She bite her lips. "I need to go now. Bye~" She strode off the door. Everyone were totally dumbfounded. "Wow~" V said. Everyone were jaw dropped. Blinking their eyes unbelievably. 'That was epic.' Suga thought.

Yoo In now was walking on the streets. 'Big problem again.' She thought. She had nothing to do so she went to the cafe. She greeted Se Ra and went to work. She'd been very quiet all day long. Se Ra knew something is wrong with her but she kept quiet and waited for the right time to talk to her. After their shift were done, they sat on a seat. "Yoo In? You've been very quiet this day. You have a problem?" Yoo In rubbed her face. "I don't know, eonnie." She told everything to Se Ra. She felt guilty suddenly. She felt like she was playing with Jungkook's feelings. "So, you felt guilty for kissing him?" She nodded and exhaled. Then someone came in the cafe. She looked back and were very shocked to looked at the figure.