FOUR

Back to Yoo In's POV

I walk through the school gate and saw a lot of students staring at me. Some are whispering, some of it gave me a disgust look. Why are they staring at me like that? I ignored them and continue to head to my classroom. I sits on my seat and put my headphone on. I cross my legs and arms. As I bobbed my head and humming to the song, a group of girls surround me. I take off my headphone and look at them. "What?" I think they're seniors in my school. "Stay away from Jungkook and BTS." a girl with a lot of make ups said. I rolled my eyes and went back to my novel. Completely ignoring them. Soon, they leave in frustration while stomping their feet. "Tsk!" Like Jungkook's going to date her. I smirked at the statement I made. But why are they even say that to me? Since when did I became close to BTS? I close my novel and sit properly because Mrs Lee came. So the class begins!

After Mrs Lee's class is a break. I walk to my usual place, that is the rooftop. I hope that Jungkook is not there. I really didn't want to see him. Like just now, I didn't even do anything but the girls warned me to stay away from him. What even?! I groaned in frustration and kicked a locker besides me. Good thing there's no one there. As I arrived, I open the door that link to the rooftop. I took a deep breath and open it. I look everywhere, making sure that Jungkook is not there. After making sure that his not there, I sigh in relieved. "What a peaceful day." I opens my novel and start to read it. Wondering why every time whenever it's a break, I'll go to the rooftop? It's because the food in the cafeteria is just sucks and rooftop is just a peaceful place for me. I look at me wrist watch. Still have a lot of times before break time ends. Well, break time's just started.

I sighed. Remebering what happened yesterday. I suddenly felt sorry for the girl, that is a fan of Jungkook. He shouldn't do that to her. Ugh! Park Yoo In! Wake up! Since when did you even care about stranger? I switch on my phone and check on my SNS. Oh, there's one from my sister.

From: Soo In eonnie

Yoo In-ah! What have you done? Why is there a rumours about you with Jungkook?!

Eh! Rumours about me and Jungkook? I check my twitter and saw an article about me. I read it and surprisingly there's my picture with Jungkook. What the hell?! I need to meet Jungkook now but how? I don't even know his number, his house or even his SNS account. I'm doomed. So that's the reason why all the sluts warning me. I see~

After school, I decided to take a walk at the park to release my tension. But I totally need to wears disguise so that BTS' fans won't chase after me. Aish, Jungkook. I need to meet you. Where are you? I keep looking around the streets and the park too. But realization strikes me when I remember that I told him to stay away from me. Ugh! Why am I even... Aish! I cursed under my breath. Then I take a sit on the bench. I groaned in frustration. "Where the hell are you?" I said half whispered. Then I felt someone sat beside me but I ignore him or her, I think. "Looking for me?" said the person beside me. I looked up beside me and saw a man in disguise. "Who are... Jeon Jung..." he covered me mouth. I slapped his hand to let me go. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked. I'm trying to keep calm even though I was going to exploded. "I'm so sorry, Yoo In. I know that you feel trouble. And I'm the cause of it." I heaved a sigh.

"Nam Joon hyung told us to made a press conference about us..."

"How? How, Jungkook? You've told almost everyone in Korea that I'm your girlfriend. You want to make me feel ashamed or what?! I..." I took a very deep breath because I'm going to just punch him in the face anytime.

"This is the only way. But if you..."

"Take me to your house. We'll discuss this with all your hyungs."

"Yeah, sure. I'll call my manager."

"Quick!"

After a few minutes of waiting, finally we arrived at BTS dorm, I think. I greet all the members and sit on the couch. "Make yourself comfortable, Yoo In. I'll make some drinks." Jin said and walked to the kitchen. "We know why are you coming here." RapMon start the conversation. "But we couldn't do anything." I leaned back and look at the ceiling. "This all a mess now." I said, giving up in my life. I sighed.

"This is all my fault, Yoo In. I'm so sorry."

"It has happened. What can we do now?"

"We could just made a press conference." RapMon give an idea. I glare at him and drink an orange juice by Jin. "But it only made Yoo In ashamed." Jungkook stated. Everyone on the dorm were dying because of thinking an idea for the issue. "Ahah!" Hoseok exclaimed making everyone's eyes sparkled. "What is it, Hoseok?" I asked. Waiting the answer from him made my stomach hurt. I took a deep breath. "I know this sound silly but there's no way we could solve this issue. So what am I thinking is Jungkook and Yoo In should start dating from now on." Hoseok said. I suddenly choke on my saliva. Jimin hand me a plain water and I drank it. "There's no way that I could date him!" it's all turned into a nonsense crap. I grabbed my bag and about to walk out the dorm. "Park Yoo In, this is the best way. It's either you guys made a press conference or just pretend to date each other." I turned around and look at Suga. "Pretend to date each other?" I averted my eyes to Jungkook. "Yeah since you don't want to date each other in real."

"Can we even do that?" I asked.

"If you're okay with it, we can just pretend to." Jungkook said.

I then make a decision. "Okay~ But just 1 month then we end this shit." I got out the dorm and walk down the streets. I put my headphone on. Aigoo, what will happen to my life after this? I don't want to date anyone at this young age. I just want to be happy. What is this? If mom and dad knew this, they could just rip Jungkook's head off especially my sister. Well, I'm their precious younger daughter and sister. I sighed. Suddenly, there's a car stop at street. It looks familiar. "Yoo In-ah, come in! I'm going home now." oh, my sister. I hopped in the car and she start to drove. "So what are you doing in the street alone? You know it's dangerous, right?" my sister said. Should I tell her what had happened? I sighed. "Eonnie, if I tell you this, promise me you won't get mad at me?"

"Spill it."

"I-I've date someone."

Suddenly, she stop the car in the middle of the highway.

"What?! Who is that guy?!"

"Why the hell are you stopping this car?!"

She then started to drove back. "Tell me everything when we got home." then the car filled with silence. I know this gonna happened. I sighed. Now, I'm in a big trouble. But I can't tell a lie to my sister. She knows everything about me. So there's no secret between us. Well, she's a psychiatric anyway. So she knew what's good and what's bad for me. What a good sister I have. Hehe.

As soon as we arrived at home, she grabbed me to my room and locked it. "Spill it, Yoo In." she said with her arms cross. I closed my eyes and gather all the strength that I have. "I know this sounds silly but I did this is to protect our family."

"What did you do, Yoo In? You've never been in a relationship. And now you're telling me that you date someone. What's going on?" she said. She then take a seat on the single couch beside my closet. "It's complicated, eonnie." I told her everything from the day that Jungkook claimed me as his girlfriend until what happened just now. She looked shocked after I've finish told her everything. "So means you're dating him now?" She raised her brow. "Not really. We're just being a pretentious couple." I look down. Silence took over my room. "Eonnie, why is this happen to me?" I crushed my back on the bed. Soo In did that too. We blankly stare at the ceiling. There's a lot of our childhood picture sticking on it. It's for some memories. I always stared at it whenever I get sad or stress out. We look so much happy in those picture. I want to turn back to all those times.

"I'm sure you can do this. Besides, it's only 1 month unless you've fall in love with him." she stated. I stare at her for sometime. Is she even serious about that? "Fall in love with him? What if I really fall for him? How can I survive without him if... if..." I sighed. Oh, I'm going to cry right now. "I'm sure you can get over him. Good luck, sister! Fighting." she pose. Then she get out from my room and lock it. I then stared at the ceiling again. A deep sigh escaped my mouth. "What if I can't get over him?" a lot of what ifs lingering my mind. Suddenly, I felt my eyes heavy and I fall asleep.