19

I shifted back and walked over to her, I asked "What's wrong", she sighed but didn't say anything. (Josh's POV)
----------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

I sighed again and said "I just hurt my best friend and my mate", he gave me a sad look.
I heard 2 growls from behind, my head snapped up and Luna was alerted.
I jumped up when Hallie yelled "Emily, please come back, I'm fine you didn't hurt me", then Jay said "Emily, I need my mate, please".
I heard movement in the bushes, I fell to my knees suddenly feeling dizzy.
Jay ran over and picked me up and ran to the pack house.
When we got there my "mum" was there looking at something, Jay growled.
She looked and laughed "WHY ARE YOU BACK", Jay yelled using his alpha tone.

One week later

I woke up and ran to the toilet, this has been happening all week and let's just say thanks to Jay the DarkMoon Pack doesn't have a Luna anymore.
I vomited twice and walked back out and Jay gave me a sad look, he still feels sad for hurting my "mum", I don't care though she deserved it.
He looked me in the eye and said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill her, she just...just hurt you", I gave him a hug and replied "I don't care, she deserved it, she killed my mum to become Luna of the DarkMoon Pack so she deserved, Thanks Rex", He gave me a questioning look.
I sighed "Rex killed her not you Jay", there was a knock on the door, it was Josh, he said "Alpha, Luna, Hallie's hurt", I bolted downstairs.
I mind-linked Luna "We have to heal her", she replied "But then another secrets out", I just growled, she nodded.
Once I made it Hallie was on the floor curled up in a ball holding her arm.
I looked and it was a deep cut, I asked her "What happened", she looked at me sheepishly and said "I was cutting and the knife....well", Josh then yelled "Get her to the doctor", Jay then tried yelling at me "Emily, come on", Hallie then said "She knows what she's doing, another thing only red wolves can do".
Josh and Jay looked at each other then yelled "HEALING".
I finished and Hallie's arm was all healed.
There goes another secret, Luna then said "Maybe we should tell them the whole red wolf thing...even if it's just to Jay and Rex", before I could answer her, Jay decided to ask questions "What about me and Rex", Rex then said "Yeah, what about me", I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled "Shut Up, do you know her annoying it is with 3 voices in your head", they went quiet.
I soon bumped into someone, I looked up it was Josh.
He smiled at me, helped me up and said "I need to you about Hallie", I replied "Um...OK".
"Her favourite colour is red, she is the beta's daughter, um.... Her wolf's name is Faith, her fur colour is red with cream paws".
I heard a growl....I then fell, just great I thought I fainted again.