Chapter 8

I'm taking your mate.
----------------------------------------------
Jay's POV

I stop, I then heard Emily coming because she wanted to ask me something.
I heard her thinking about me, about me knowing something.
She then barged open the door John was on the floor wiped out and stood there froze.
Emily just looked at me than at the dark wolf, she was confused, maybe she thought is was Josh.
She told me to shift, so I did, she then said "I need to talk to you and what happened".
I didn't know what to say so I simply said "You can talk to me in 5 please just.... I need to talk with this wolf".
She didn't move, so I yelled using my alpha voice "AMELIA I SAID I'LL BE THERE IN 5".
She yelled back using her Luna voice "No".
I didn't get it what was so important, why was she using her Luna voice, I wanted to mark her right then and there but I stopped myself.
I said nicely this time "Fine we'll talk but in private ok", she replied "Ok".
So we went into the lounge because no one was in there.
She then blurted out "Hallie found her mate, it's Josh".
I froze this couldn't be, Josh said that he would come to me of he EVER found his mate.
I left, I had to find Josh and talk to him.
I didn't say anything to Emily I just walked out of the pack house, I needed air, I needed to talk to Josh.
When I finally smelt Josh in the woods somewhere I sneaked up on him, when I was behind him, he looked up and said "I know your mad but I didn't want to tell anyone yet, please don't be mad".
Before I could say anything a red wolf was behind me growling, was this Emily in her wolf form.
Josh looked around and just stared at the wolf, all the wolves I've seen never have been red".
I finally had the courage to speak up "Emily is that you", before I could get an answer through mind-link, Josh butted in "Of course that's not Emily, no wolf has red fur, it's probably a normal wolf".
I started to think back to when Emily was asking me questions in my office.
I then remembered, I yelled "That is Emily, I remembered that she has red fur", Josh then said "But you've never seen her in wolf form so why would you know".
I was angry at this point, so I just ignored him.
I then saw the wolf go behind some trees, when it came out I saw my beautiful mate standing there.

Amelia's POV

When I saw Jay and Josh I was quite angry, they were a pack and that didn't mean they could fight.
Josh said "What wolf has red fur", not wanting to hurt my best friend I just said "I do and I'm proud of it".
I then looked Jay in the eyes and said "WHEN I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HAVE A FIGHT".
I said it really angrily and in my Luna voice.
It doesn't help that my father was the alpha, she I already have alpha blood  in me.
I then said "Josh I know that your mate is Hallie, so please talk to her.....she loves you".
Josh just looked at me, probably  thinking how does she know.
I walked back behind some bushes and shifted, I just ran further into the woods.
I could smell Jay following me but I just kept going, if I stopped anything could of happened, I don't know my own strength any more.
After awhile blackness toke over me, I fainted again.