15

"Truth is I've never seen any kind of white wolf at our old pack it was just mainly black and brown", Hallie butted in "And red".
----------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

I then said "I'm going on a run, it's been awhile since I've let Luna out", Josh then said "Who's Luna", Hallie then answered "Her wolf".
"I think a run would be nice", I heard Jay say, so we all went outside and Hallie, Josh and Jay shifted.
I went behind a tree and shifted, we all started to run.
I trailed behind, I heard Jay though mink-linked "What's wrong", I replied "I'm just worried", he nodded.

Jay's POV

I can understand why my mate is worried, everything that's happened over the past 2 week.
I was taken out of my thoughts when Josh mind-linked me "I need to talk to Emily about everything but as she is your mate I'm just asking if I can apologise", I instantly replied "Of course but maybe after we shift back", he nodded.
Hallie and Emily were walking together, Emily was a big wolf just a bit smaller than me and Hallie was about the same size as Josh.
Hallie then mind-linked me "Emily really loves you", I give a wolfy grins and started to head back.
Once I was back, I went straight to my office.
Once I was in my office Rex said "We can't let Josh talk to our mate, he could hurt her", I just ignored him.
I started my work and zoned out until I heard a knock on the door, it was..... Emily's mum.
Before I could say anything Emily barged in with Hallie and Josh trailing behind.
Emily growled at her mum, Hallie was whispering things to my mate and Josh, he sat on one of the chairs.
Emily's mum laughed at Emily, so I growled at her for laughing at my mate.
Her mum then said "Amelia this is your mate, you don't deserve to be a Luna", she paused but continued "You're just like you farther, looking for trouble".
I could see Emily was going to shift, her mum continued "You left your pack Amelia and Hallie you were sent her to bring her back not stay here", Josh growled this time, Emily's mum laughed.
Her mum then said "Because of you Amelia your farther and mother are dead", we all looked shocked.
I could fell Emily's anger and sadness, she really was going to shift.
Emily finally spoke up "No, you killed my mother for power", Hallie spoke up "What are you even doing here, don't you have a pack to run".
Seconds later Emily was on the floor crying, Josh trying to comfort Hallie and Emily's "mum" laughing.
Rex then said "Go to her, she's our mate", I walked over and sat next to my beautiful mate.
I put my hand on her shoulder and she jerked away.
Using my alpha voice I said "LEAVE MY PACK NOW", she just left.
I turned to Hallie and said "What happened at your old pack", I didn't get a response.
Emily was shaking uncontrollably, but she wouldn't let anyone come near her.

Amelia's POV

I was all shaken up, how could she come in here and say those things.
Hallie wasn't happy either, she knew what I've been though because of her.
Hallie came and sat next to me and whispered "It's going to be ok, she can't hurt you here", I wasn't shaking anymore just crying into Hallie's shoulder.
Jay and Josh gave each other questioning looks, this whole problem is wanting their questions answered.
I stood up and headed to OUR room and Jay followed close behind.